Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night At Joey's

A few observations and comments from this past Friday::D :D

1) Mucho cudos go to STIGELEIRO who wouldn't let me buy him one friggin cocktail and for actually SINGING happ ybirthday

2) EVILJAV with killer 4:20.:smoke: :smoke:

3) driving home with CEEOTTER was like watching the ARMY recruits....LEFT< RIGHT< LEFT< RIGHT> LEFT:laugh: :laugh:

4) EVERYBODY who I finally got to meet were more down than I thought you'd be!!!!!!

5) Thanks to DENNY for turning JOEY's into TEMPS North

6) Now COSMIC has the official JBR trophy!!!!!

and last but not least, did anybody else see the extras from SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER in front, right corner by the door?? I didn't think JOEY's reduced your drink prices if you were a senior citizen!!!!

Can't wait for THURSDAY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xbebekiss

TEMPKID..........

Where's my $20????????

F'ckn bouncers.....

You owe me.

Had a great time also & it was great meeting you guys.:)

Still can't get over the fact that you were drinking Coke all night:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hope the Saturday night was worth it:cool:

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

Still can't get over the fact that you were drinking Coke all night:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hope the Saturday night was worth it:cool:

Let's not forget the wine at dinner & the COUNTLESS shots SOMEBODY kept buying for me...

Saturday night was awesome...:D

PS...it was GREAT seeing you...;)

All I had great night out Friday.....

Whoever said Joe's is where all the guidos go to die was right!!!!!

It was cool to meet more of you guys and girls I have heard so much about. Definitely a nice way to throw myslef back into that messy scene....:D

Emmit and Jav thanx for an awesome night at Vinly to finish up the night or day...Take your pick:tongue:

Anyone who wants me to send them pictures from Friday, just send me a pm with your email, and I'll send them over later today or tomorrow:)

I hope Texas Arizona is as much fun, if not more;)

So glad I went out on Friday night to celebrate the birthday's of Sayno and Misssf!!! The place was PACKED!!! The crowd was ENTERTAINING to say the least!! And the drinks were FLOWING!!!

Sin-Satonal - I think I had 4 of everything!!

Sayno/Misssf - hope you had a great weekend and SORRY about Saturday. Let's go to dinner one night!

Denny - THANKS!!!

BashingBitches/Kermzy/Dramaqueenb - Always a pleasure to hang with my girls!

AnthonyP - I had no idea you are who you are!! Nice seeing you again!

To those I met:

EvilJav/SpyGirl/Emiitt/JBR/Lukeyblueeyz/Tempkid/Xbebekiss - It was nice meeting all of you and it's even better that I can now associate a name with a face.

Hope all had as much fun as I did!!

I had a great time... I think my prediction of Tempts in September was correct!! Saw many familiar Tempts faces and Denny.. Well, by the way he played, I think he was feeling the Tempts crowd as well! I have Stigelerio to thank for the way I felt all day on Saturday :yuck: Thanks for all the shots and the birthday cake was just the sweetest!! Most of all..thanks to all my friends who made my birthday the best one ever!! :D

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I had a great time... I think my prediction of Tempts in September was correct!! Saw many familiar Tempts faces and Denny.. Well, by the way he played, I think he was feeling the Tempts crowd as well!

I totally agree......Friday was one of the best nights I have had since the summer ended.....:)

Originally posted by ladybijan22

So glad I went out on Friday night to celebrate the birthday's of Sayno and Misssf!!! The place was PACKED!!! The crowd was ENTERTAINING to say the least!! And the drinks were FLOWING!!!

Sin-Satonal - I think I had 4 of everything!!

Sayno/Misssf - hope you had a great weekend and SORRY about Saturday. Let's go to dinner one night!

Denny - THANKS!!!

BashingBitches/Kermzy/Dramaqueenb - Always a pleasure to hang with my girls!

AnthonyP - I had no idea you are who you are!! Nice seeing you again!

To those I met:

EvilJav/SpyGirl/Emiitt/JBR/Lukeyblueeyz/Tempkid/Xbebekiss - It was nice meeting all of you and it's even better that I can now associate a name with a face.

Hope all had as much fun as I did!!

....and to think, I was actually not going to leave at 11:30, drive the 80 miles to get there at 1:00.......SO GLAD I changed my mind.....

Good mo. everyone......

nice meeting most of you guys...Friday night was an Awesome time...thanks to everyone trying to get me Rocked i did a good job of holding my liquor..

the girl from town i forgot your screen name nice meeting you...

JBR the "Real" Killer on the board is you bro..Great meeting you. Your most deff one of my peps...Thursday more 4:20 for you..

I wish you could of had a few more pulls..(it didnt record right)

Spy girl your always welcome to come with us to Mr. Tanaglia basement!

Ceeotter the Glasses on Please!! nice seeing you and meeting your man nice guy!

Lady YOUR THE SHIT!!! all i have to say...

i forgot some one.. Stigelerio nice meeting you..very nice guy you are!!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

JBR what the hell is wrong with my driving?????

It had to better then Chris's on the way up!

Thank God for the ridges and reflectors outside the lanes or else we would have never known you were zigzagging....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Also, it is not necessary to look directly into someones eyes when you are speaking with them...especially when they are in the back seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMP BUMP BUMP:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Thank God for the ridges and reflectors outside the lanes or else we would have never known you were zigzagging....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Also, it is not necessary to look directly into someones eyes when you are speaking with them...especially when they are in the back seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMP BUMP BUMP:eek: :eek: :eek:

LMAO......Play nice kids!!!!!

nice meeting everyone @ joeys on friday.....................everyone still down for thursday right?

ceotter, spygirl, jbr, stigleiro,lukeyblueeyes,tempkid,xbebekiss,ladybijann22 great hanging with ya! and any i forgot too.....i think i drank too many shots that night...spygirl, thanks for the ride to vinyl and back.....:D

Fuck,

I wish I would of meet some of you guys/gals that I didn't know on friday I was so drunk on Johnny Black I didn't have any Idea that a big

CLUBPLANET.COM REUNION:( was going on.

Lukey can vouch for my drunken stuper.

Oh well next time.

But I had a blast its always phat chillen wit emmit/jav/lukey and the boys:D

To bad Joeys will never be like that again.

Did anyone go last night?

Originally posted by looma

Fuck,

I wish I would of meet some of you guys/gals that I didn't know on friday I was so drunk on Johnny Black I didn't have any Idea that a big

Oh well next time.

Originally posted by looma

Fuck,

Oh well next time.

Looma,

I got to disagree with the Joeys will never be like that again comment. U should have asked the people that go there every week. This party has made a beleiver out of alot of people. Wait until I announce my September calendar. More premieres than the Sony IMAX theater. See everyone soon.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Looma,

I got to disagree with the Joeys will never be like that again comment. U should have asked the people that go there every week. This party has made a beleiver out of alot of people. Wait until I announce my October calendar. More premieres than the Sony IMAX theater. See everyone soon.