Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night At Joey's

Originally posted by looma

Fuck,

I wish I would of meet some of you guys/gals that I didn't know on friday I was so drunk on Johnny Black I didn't have any Idea that a big

CLUBPLANET.COM REUNION:( was going on.

Lukey can vouch for my drunken stuper.

Oh well next time.

But I had a blast its always phat chillen wit emmit/jav/lukey and the boys:D

To bad Joeys will never be like that again.

Did anyone go last night?

Ray i just called you phone the i keep getting some type of communication message.."call cannot be completed try later some shit like"

i followed your resume as a guide..Jav needs a review..

Fuck,

I wish I would of meet some of you guys/gals that I didn't know on friday I was so drunk on Johnny Black I didn't have any idea.....

Well, well, LOOMA, nice to see someone else goes to the DARKSIDE!!!!!!:cool: :cool:

I think I killed a bottle myself in the 2 short hours I was there!!!!!!:D

Fuck,

I wish I would of meet some of you guys/gals that I didn't know on friday I was so drunk on Johnny Black I didn't have any Idea that a big

CLUBPLANET.COM REUNION:( was going on.

Lukey can vouch for my drunken stuper.

No idea what your talking about, just kidding. Well, next time I'll let you go at your own pace for a while. I'm just glad we weren't wrapped around a tree on the way home:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by xbebekiss

TEMPKID..........

Where's my $20????????

F'ckn bouncers.....

You owe me.

Had a great time also & it was great meeting you guys.:)

I don't remember shit, but I owe you. Just fill me in what happen.

I came with $160 and found nothing in my wallet the next day,so I'm guessing I took $20 from you. Don't worry I'll pay you back.

Originally posted by tempkid

I don't remember shit, but I owe you. Just fill me in what happen.

I came with $160 and found nothing in my wallet the next day,so I'm guessing I took $20 from you. Don't worry I'll pay you back.

Are you kidding me??????

Drunkkid...this is the scene @ Joey's...we're at the bar....doing shots with Sayno...bouncer comes up to you...bad choice of shirt for the night i guess & he wants to throw you out....I say..no..he's my friend & he's here for our friends bday..here, take this (xbebekiss gives him a $20) and be on your merry way..he says thank you & leaves...u, me & sayno continuing doing shots...

So how'd u end up out anyway?? What a waste!! :laugh:

Thanks I owe you $20 and then some. I don't even think it was a bouncer that kicked me out, I know a couple of them but I think it was like a manger. I think I told him he shouldn't worry about me but about loosing some weight. Then I don't know, I remember being outside, and one of the bouncers bringing me to a room, were I started kissing the guys ass and saying how truely sorry I was.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Fuck,

I wish I would of meet some of you guys/gals that I didn't know on friday I was so drunk on Johnny Black I didn't have any idea.....

Well, well, LOOMA, nice to see someone else goes to the DARKSIDE!!!!!!:cool: :cool:

I think I killed a bottle myself in the 2 short hours I was there!!!!!!:D

Yeah,

I was ordering JW's on the rocks and asked for them in a tall glass,

instead of the small rock glass so I wouldn't spill my shit.

so they kept pouring me doubles:eek:

I had 5 JW black doubles on the rocks, that I'm aware of.

I love them they bang me up NICELY ALWAYS:rolleyes:

I've bartended my whole life so I'd pretty much drink skunk piss if I new it would get me drunk.

Lukey--- keep my own pace?

not to be repetitive and not to shatter your image of a big drinker but I was drinking doubles of JW to your stoli orange and 7up.

The new car handles nice dog, I wasn't driving that fast:laugh:

I almost smaked it into one of those yeild signs in harrison last night coming home from FLUFFHEADS.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Jav---

did you get my PM?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I went last night, not quite as crowded as Friday but it was none the less:)

Did it have the same vibe as friday?

How was the music?

I almost went last night, almost.

You went to the city with jav and johnny?

Who else went?

Did it have the same vibe as friday?

How was the music?

I almost went last night, almost.

You went to the city with jav and johnny?

Who else went?

Way different vibe than Friday....

Mike Rizzo spun until about 12-13:30 then Richie spun till 3. I have always liked Richie, never been disappointed by him.

Yeah, the 3 of us ventured into the City. DT was great. Vinyl leaves a little to be desired, it is definitely abolut the music there.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Thank God for the ridges and reflectors outside the lanes or else we would have never known you were zigzagging....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Also, it is not necessary to look directly into someones eyes when you are speaking with them...especially when they are in the back seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMP BUMP BUMP:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ya know these smileys:eek: :eek: :eek: have the same face as you and chris had afterhours at the house----deer in the headlights!

Originally posted by ceeotter

Ya know these smileys:eek: :eek: :eek: have the same face as you and chris had afterhours at the house----deer in the headlights!

Well excuse the hell out of me for some male bonding with your significant OTTER!!!:D :D :D

I know I said it b4, thanks for the lift and not changing your mind......;)