Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why did I get kicked out of Joeys

I have no fucking clue:confused: I don't remember to much after 1am, but I think I got kicked out and they let me back in. I remember I was in some back room saying sorry to somebody.

What did I do wrong? To much fun. I'm going to change my ways, no more bottle of blackhaus during the rides to clubs.

Originally posted by tempkid

I have no fucking clue:confused: I don't remember to much after 1am, but I think I got kicked out and they let me back in. I remember I was in some back room saying sorry to somebody.

What did I do wrong? To much fun. I'm going to change my ways, no more bottle of blackhaus during the rides to clubs.

YOU R A MANIAC!!! If you tried to shove one more shot my way I was gonna die!! How come all this stuff happens to you?? Maybe it is time to turn over a new leaf??

BTW - did anyone see that kid on the floor outside after Joey's closed - he was MANGLED!! He was like a puppet on a string!!:screwy::drunk: :drunk:

Originally posted by ladybijan22

YOU R A MANIAC!!! If you tried to shove one more shot my way I was gonna die!! How come all this stuff happens to you?? Maybe it is time to turn over a new leaf??

BTW - did anyone see that kid on the floor outside after Joey's closed - he was MANGLED!! He was like a puppet on a string!!:screwy::drunk: :drunk:

hey ladybijann22, what up...that kid outside is a good friend of mine's little brother...he was sloshed, but got home alright....

Originally posted by ladybijan22

It was nice meeting you. You seemed shocked that I wasn't a juicehead. After my birthday next weekend I will end my friendship with blackhaus. I'm going to change my ways, 4-6 drinks a night and thats all.

It was nice meeting you. You seemed shocked that I wasn't a juicehead. After my birthday next weekend I will end my friendship with blackhaus. I'm going to change my ways, 4-6 drinks a night and thats all.

I WAS!!! Definitely not how I imagined you - I pictures you to be a TOTAL JUICE HEAD!! You are a lot of fun though - definitely entertaining!! 4-6 drinks a night - I would be hungover until Tuesday if I drank that much!!!

Are you going to World for your bday?? Have fun - try not to get kicked out though.

BTW - "I'm here with Saleen!" Do you recall saying that ALL NIGHT LONG??

Originally posted by Emmitt

hey ladybijann22, what up...that kid outside is a good friend of mine's little brother...he was sloshed, but got home alright....

They kept shaking his arms up and down like he was a puppet!! SO FUNNY!!! He couldn't move! At first I thought a cop was doing that to him - then I realized it was just his friends making fun of him!! What a sight!:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

It was nice meeting you. You seemed shocked that I wasn't a juicehead.

You were funny, you keep saying why does everyone think I am some 6 foot something juice head!!!!! THen you did more shots to help you ponder.......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You were funny, you keep saying why does everyone think I am some 6 foot something juice head!!!!! THen you did more shots to help you ponder.......

You were so mangled I think you were actually looking THROUGH me!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SERGIO kept asking, "Where's TEMPKID....I want to meet TEMPKID!!!!!"

was blackhaus the only BOTTLE on the way to Joey's?;)

what the deal looma, you looked banged up yourself...hahaha

that was little ricky, louies brother outside...

Louie Ceratio?

(is that how you spell his last name)

I was pretty banged up, I think everyone was,

at least thats how I saw everyone.:laugh:

How was the City

Originally posted by looma

Louie Ceratio?

(is that how you spell his last name)

I was pretty banged up, I think everyone was,

at least thats how I saw everyone.:laugh:

How was the City

:goofy: :goofy: :goofy: hahahahaha Ceratio Heratio...hahaha its serodio

vinyl was good....DT was INSANE!!! stayed till almost 830am

:goofy: :goofy: :goofy: hahahahaha Ceratio Heratio...hahaha its serodio

vinyl was good....DT was INSANE!!! stayed till almost 830am

I don't think I know louies brother but thats still funny.

papa noogs was pissed at you and richie he told me the story on saturday:laugh:

Say it is not so:eek: