Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a new chapter

sosultan

Originally posted by malanee

Scratch - you are so smart for a young'n! :roll:

What we need to do is start supporting the local DJs here in DC - there are some good ones!

Thankyee! I think we should all drive to Baltimore to support Sung at his next gig. . . and Kuro (whenever you get your break).

But involves some reciprocity: a friend in Chicago is releasing on FrescaRecordings (though I've never heard of them before, anyone know anything about Fresca? who else they got on their label?) next month, got a press pack n everythang. . .I figured with some people on this board might have a few contacts or know someone I/they can talk to? he's spins mostly techno and tech-house, a freakin pioneer in starting a consistent techno night in Chicago. . . pm if you think you can help, THANKS!:)

Originally posted by Kuro

If you try to get a constant techno night going somewhere around here I'll grab a gun and go around Suge Knight style forcing people to put our artists on. There's just not enough techno.

Oh my guuuudness! You are cracking me up Kuro!