Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ABtronic

Anybody try this?

I just came back from my friends house and he just got it.

So I gave it a try on low power and if felt so fucking wierd.

Then my asshole friend said" try this" put that shit in high gear only to be used by people who used it daily for at least a month and I lost control of myself. I was running around the room screaming for him to take it off because I had no control of my hands to pull the belt off. I was like break dancing. Some crazy shit. I think I'm going to but it.

tempkid . . .I also find you to be very amusing . . .in previous posts u have said that u r from hopacong (sorry bout the spelling) and i used to go to college witha bunch of crazy mother F'ers from there . . just wondering if u mite know them or possibly may even know each other . . .pm me some time and will talk some names . . .LATER KID!!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are too much!

I think I might bring it with me to World this weekend.

Imagine getting all fucked up, and then strapping that shit on, on high. People are going to witness the best break dancing ever.:laugh:

Originally posted by slim007

tempkid . . .I also find you to be very amusing . . .in previous posts u have said that u r from hopacong (sorry bout the spelling) and i used to go to college witha bunch of crazy mother F'ers from there . . just wondering if u mite know them or possibly may even know each other . . .pm me some time and will talk some names . . .LATER KID!!!

Just tell me the school

Originally posted by tempkid

I think I might bring it with me to World this weekend.

Imagine getting all fucked up, and then strapping that shit on, on high. People are going to witness the best break dancing ever.:laugh:

You are just too much!!!!! You come up with the crazy ideas, but somehow they are completely normal when you say them.....

yo kid . . .i found all these crazy MF'ers at rowan university

OMG my best friends went to Rowan. Anthony and Vinnie. I used to go down there a lot untill I got banned from almost all the frat houses. I'm the one that is awsome at beer pong, or maybe your talking about Mancuso,Pollizato, and Evans. I used to visit them alot too.

yo kid . . .i know those guys evans, and pollizota (andy) but i hung out with there friends that where a little older . . .rankin, muskajuri (sound it out) and jim lordon, i know who the twins are they would prob. reconize me by face but not no my name . .

SMALL WORLD!!!

yo kid . . .i know those guys evans, and pollizota (andy) but i hung out with there friends that where a little older . . .rankin, muskajuri (sound it out) and jim lordon, i know who the twins are they would prob. reconize me by face but not no my name . .

SMALL WORLD!!!

Ya I played football with Lordan,Rankin,and Jamie. I was a freshman when they were seniors. I went to there apt a couple of times. The big event their was beer pong. I used love playing against Lordan, talked so much shit. I see Muskajurie all the time at the gym. Do you remember there boy Jakie? He the best.

I actually saw Muskajurie and Jakie down in Cancun, had a blast with thoses guys down there.