Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picking a Board to Post on.....?

I know some people post on lots of boards, and others are faithful to one board.. but what makes a certain one stick out.. and what makes ya wanna post on that board? what should one look for?

i mean i love sound factory, but AVOID posting on any of there DRAMA sorrounded boards..

Hmmmm its been a while.. SUMMERS OVER, ITS ALMOST TIME TO COME OUT AND PLAYYYYYYYYY!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

~LiPz~

I myself hover around

clubplanet instead of

other boards because

I'm used to it now----

no other reason - and

I check the other boards

from time to time and they

just don't seem to have

the "NACK" and

accessability that CP

has - I remember when

shortly after the drama INYC

CP was down - I was tight

for like 4 days - I gave serious

consideration to switching to

EZDREAMER: (permanetly)

Their board seems to run on

almost the same wave length-

chillin there made me realize there

are a lot of board whores.

Sci

i think first of all, just like the first few lines of a novel, you have to be intrigued and left to wonder "hey, what's this post about?"

Then come through with cute facey expressions, literate writing style (attn:blowflii) and just something that connects all us CP's together.

ALL OF US ON HERE REALLY DIG THIS CLUBPLANET THIS YA GOT GOIN, DaVe!

:bounce:

Boards sort of have all the same purpose. They bring together people with similar interest, let them talk, and then they can take it from there. The funny thing is though that board people are regular people and they act and behave like society does. So, a lot of "old school" people thought that there are too many newbies on the board and so they formed there new little circle and ventured to different boards where the new board was (at first) not even mentioned on the old one and got only spread by word to mouth...it's soooo funny...it's like society in a little glas...but hey, I'm not judging here as I have to admit that I too looked at the vipboard for example as people started to disappear more and more and I knew where they had gone too. Still.... some people post/copy the same threads on different boards so there isn't that much difference there anyway ;)

Sorry that might not answer your question Carry but just my two cents... :)

You know what weird, I don't even remember how I found out about clubplanet haha

Just one day I found it and started posting on it. I've gone to some of the other messageboards but I think since I'm so used to clubplanet and the people, I don't really like the other ones lol

romy20:D