Clubplanet Nightlife Community

acapellas

pipdaddy

I have Aubrey Stand still, Derb- Derbuss, Destinys Child- Survivor, Shaggy- It wasn't me, Everything but the girl- missing, and a couple more give me a msg on aim: neoterixx or email @ neoterixx@hotmail.com I will give you what I can.

Im also looking for ATB-Let you go and Plummet Damaged Accapells if anyone has please send em to me I can trade for it.. Although I don't want to :).

Ckdiesel64@aol.com or msg me on aim for more info... Thanks

i will definitely im you when i get home sometime tonight. i have a couple other acapellas if ya want them too

ps. how is there an acapella to derb? i guess the words are pretty much da da daaaaaa da da da da da da? very interested in hearing it

I got some new, good acapella's from my fellow DOMAIN nyc members, so Im me and I will be glad to hook u up with them....

There is no derb acapella. I think its called the derbapella or something...its really short like 2 minutes and just has the beat, by itself, for 2 minutes.......

Aim:avalondon4

Originally posted by avalondon3

I got some new, good acapella's from my fellow DOMAIN nyc members, so Im me and I will be glad to hook u up with them....

There is no derb acapella. I think its called the derbapella or something...its really short like 2 minutes and just has the beat, by itself, for 2 minutes.......

DERBAPELLA!! HAHAHA THATS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL WEEK. LOL OHHH...MY STOMACH...

Originally posted by avalondon3

I don't know how long it is Bigart has it, but its pretty hot, shit If I only knew how to mix :(