Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is It.............

aboyfrombklyn

that my girl always gets mad when I don't call her or she can't get in touch with me during the day, despite the fact that she knows I'm really busy at work and no place else, but then she gets mad when I mention something to her when she doesn't call or I can't get in touch with her???

if my man is busy at work, i would NEVER make a big thing about him not being able to talk to me, or vice versa.....work is work, its nothing personal

maybe its an immature, desperate cry for attention.... :confused:

at least thats how i see it

Oh no honey, that is not good. It's definitely insecurity, need for attention, clinginess, blah blah blah. I know your girl has childhood traumas to deal with, so it's pretty much expected. Just try your best to let her know she doesn't need to be so insecure and she needs to chill. That's too much pressure to put on someone, a situation like doesn't work- but I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

Good luck.

Originally posted by dgmodel

its because GIRLS ARE EVIL...

You'd better believe it!!!! On the reals though, I say maybe she used to people she loves leaving or something along those lines. Even though she knows you are at work, she still needs to be sure. Maybe she is just very insecure about herself and what she means to you.