Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Exit Layout... if you're interested

djustinh

They now have "single" bathrooms, so one person at a time, there are 11 to 13 of them in a row now....

the Roof of the club is going to be glass (has not been finalized)

couches surrounding the ENTIRE 2nd floor

Tony's booth is gone.

The lighting booth, was pushed back and taken away, which is now Juniors booth...

Rumor has it they may share a booth, because when my friend was in the club Tony's booth was not visible, other than the one "main" booth that was almost complete.

Enjoy.

yeah exit should get a big dj name in their every now and then....like vicious more ofter or throw in a mad myles or somebody in there that can rip it up on a friday night.....but yeah all the floors are redone with wood.....booth is huge....wall in the white room is gone.....red room got fixed a little....and thats about it justin got the rest!! laterz

kyle:eek:

Originally posted by kvanzile9

red room got fixed a littles

What redroom? :confused:

Its a whiteroom now :eek: has a platform stage, looks dope. thats the first room I got to check out before renovations started and it looked dope

sounds sick higgins... cant wait to go back.. whats your deal there now.. are you still going to do friday nights in one of the rooms or what...

ill def stop by the booth and scare you when im all fu^t up. peace.

last time i stoped by im surprised i was able to see. i think i was seeing doubles.

-clubhead3k

bryan.

Originally posted by clubhead3k

sounds sick higgins... cant wait to go back.. whats your deal there now.. are you still going to do friday nights in one of the rooms or what...

ill def stop by the booth and scare you when im all fu^t up. peace.

last time i stoped by im surprised i was able to see. i think i was seeing doubles.

-clubhead3k

bryan.

Justin hasn't been playing for Exit in quite a while already, bro. It would be great for Exit to get him back, No Doubt.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Rumor has it Danny Howells will be spinning there...:eek:

That would be crazy, but its just a street rumor. Viscious would be nice

Danny Howells would def. not fit the crowd although he is rediculous talent

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Stop being sooo nice realz! U meant to say that " the exit crowd would not appreciate danny howells!".He is a real DJ, not like Tony "faker" Draper .Just my 2 cents. Don't take it personal exit heads!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No Comment.

:idea: :idea: :idea:

.. wow I thought I was forgotten about

If Realz (Harry) gets our room back, I will have a residency there once again with Mike Loikith.

Don't expect any plasmic honey, tony draper tracks... i love tony but I wont be playing his stuff int he room...

it will be a major change up...

justin

Originally posted by djustinh

.. wow I thought I was forgotten about

If Realz (Harry) gets our room back, I will have a residency there once again with Mike Loikith.

Don't expect any plasmic honey, tony draper tracks... i love tony but I wont be playing his stuff int he room...

it will be a major change up...

justin

i love your new taste everything ~~~::FACTORY STYLE:: ~~~ !!!