Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crackhead Lovers...

dgmodel

I realized the other day if youre seeing a crack head, or friends with one, then stop seeing them, they care about the drugs more then you...

maybe i should play lotto with all this luck ive been having latley...

if it wouldnt be for bad luck id have no luck at all...

:mad:

well from my experience....the drugs ALWAYS come first with these people!! it is just they lie to you...but when u r gone there is no need to lie and u hear every dirty detail of their life!! from my experience~>these people are useless!! but i am also a little biased! LOL

thats all what was with this girl... lies lies lies, then excuses and shit... then we didnt talk for like week and a half and we had plans for this sunday that just past and she calls me up totally out of the blue oblivious to our engagments and is like can call up one of your friends for me (being a broker you tend to know some fatty connects anyway)... i was like wtf??? and just clicked on her then she kept calling back and leaving crazy ass voicemails and messages on my machine... insane...

I have never dealt with one and never plan to. Actually I hooked up with this guy over the summer who was really into "the scene" and it was like he didnt know me when we were out but after night was over, I was good enough to talk to and hook up with!! Whatever, loser! And then he goes out of his way to get y number, calls me a week and a half later and then neve calls again!!! I will never understand it!

Originally posted by lollib

Actually I hooked up with this guy over the summer who was really into "the scene" and it was like he didnt know me when we were out but after night was over, I was good enough to talk to and hook up with!!

Guys can be so suave.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: