Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Honestly, now... Cheating 2.

dgmodel

I read a thread by Aboy, that said if theres anyone here that can honestly say they never cheated... and it had me wondering, that maybe we never cheated but has anyone ever made someone cheat, or ever have an affair with a married individual???

Hmmmmm...

Originally posted by scottyskribz57

I've cheated once, horrible experience, but never with someone serious like bitch said, but ive been cheated on with someone who i considered to be in a serious relationship with. I think that was worse, not sure...

-Scotty-

Same here!!!!

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I think cheating is cheating, period. The fact that you weren't serious with that person doesn't make it OK. You still don't always know how he/she really feels about you. You could really be hurting them.

I never said it wasnt cheating. We broke up not too long after. I didnt cheat in my longest, most serious relationship of 2 years though. And once I do find someone that I am involved with agian, no, I will not cheat, otherwise I should just stay single.

i have been on both sides of the fence on this one, i have cheated and i have been cheated on.....

the fact that i have cheated, was/is a shitty thing. when/if i ever get involved again, i would end the relationship before cheating on them. it hurts a persons feelings, destroys their self confidence, and their revenge can be brutal. it is not worth it in the long run.

messing with someone married IMHO is fucked up!!!!! i hope that i have a husband one day, and if he ever fucked around on me, i am not sure how i would react... cleave onto them and them along.....

ive cheated and been cheated on.... if uve ever cheated but never been cheated on- i can tell u that its SO different when its done to u... it hurts. a lot. but even after it happened to me, i still cheated on an exbf of mine with the bf i have now... and have had for 8 months today!! hehe... <but weve been together over a year..hence... the cheating> im not gonna say im proud of having cheated but i can say that things worked out for the better b/c the ex i last cheated on is one of my best friends and the guy i cheated with is the greatest bf ive ever had... so it was worth it :tongue:

I've cheated once, horrible experience, but never with someone serious like bitch said, but ive been cheated on with someone who i considered to be in a serious relationship with. I think that was worse, not sure...
same thing happened with me.....

Originally posted by bellaragazza
ok...nasty.....someone must have been a lil confused!!! :confused::shaky:

My father has cheated on BOTH wives he's had. My mother has dated married men. Both of grandfathers were acheaters. I've cheated on almost every bf I've had. I've hooked up with former bf's who had gf's at the time. I've even broken up people because of that.... I sound like a horrible, horrible person don't I??? I can't believe I just confessed all that... I am putting an end to the madness though, I've made a promise to myself.

Oh yeah and I was cheated on ONCE, and don't think I didn't cheat on him first though... He still doesn't know that though, and when I found out BOY did I give it to him, called him every name in the book. The poor kid was crying his heart out to me, I said what i had to say, walked out and never looked back. The BEST and hardest thing I've ever done in my life....(hypocritical too, I know)

Originally posted by laurensomers

My father has cheated on BOTH wives he's had. My mother has dated married men. Both of grandfathers were acheaters. I've cheated on almost every bf I've had. I've hooked up with former bf's who had gf's at the time. I've even broken up people because of that.... I sound like a horrible, horrible person don't I??? I can't believe I just confessed all that... I am putting an end to the madness though, I've made a promise to myself.

i think this proves my theory from the other thread that it just runs in the blood...

Originally posted by laurensomers

Oh yeah and I was cheated on ONCE, and don't think I didn't cheat on him first though... He still doesn't know that though, and when I found out BOY did I give it to him, called him every name in the book. The poor kid was crying his heart out to me, I said what i had to say, walked out and never looked back. The BEST and hardest thing I've ever done in my life....(hypocritical too, I know)

WOW!!!!!!! What a mouthful......:eek: