Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just F-y-i!!!

regarding my last post, (Help - I cant decide)

first of all, i am not a crackhead. i only do some drugs

occasionally. i get great grades in college and im very sweet and cute by the way. well, yes i am 18 and everyone who is bashing

on me for that - i dont think its fair! Hell yea im gona go to a nyc

club and do my thing for my bday. everyone starts somewhere, dont they? im sure all of u went clubbin for the first time and no one bashed on u when u were doin your own thing. itll b my bday and im entitled to have a great time. oh and by the way im goin to the factory!! - friday night - october 12th

you got bashed for a few reasons sweet heart.....

1- You come on here and post that its your 18 birthday...

2- You say you are going clubbing for the first time.....

3- You said that you will be tripping your face off.....

But I am not your father, so do what you want. Becareful and have a nice birthday!

Originally posted by angelfromheven

occasionally. i get great grades in college and im very sweet and cute by the way. well, yes i am 18 and everyone who is bashing

club and do my thing for my bday. everyone starts somewhere, dont they? im sure all of u went clubbin for the first time and no one bashed on u when u were doin your own thing. itll b my bday and im entitled to have a great time. oh and by the way im goin to the factory!! - friday night - october 12th

Listen, MELISSA, go get your sister LAURIE619, hop in her brand new car that DADDY bought, take the WE DON"T GIVE DAMN blvd. to the K-HOLE HOTEL and hang with the rest of your delinquent friends!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Listen, MELISSA, go get your sister LAURIE619, hop in her brand new car that DADDY bought, take the WE DON"T GIVE DAMN blvd. to the K-HOLE HOTEL and hang with the rest of your delinquent friends!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JBR,i thnk she is going to tell DADDY on you,after she gets out of recess!! LOL

I am speechless over THIS one!!!! :laugh: Hysterical!!!

Listen, MELISSA, go get your sister LAURIE619, hop in her brand new car that DADDY bought, take the WE DON"T GIVE DAMN blvd. to the K-HOLE HOTEL and hang with the rest of your delinquent friends!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

LMFAO!!! Poor kid's gonna be traumatized! :laugh::cry::laugh:

Have a great Bday be safe. ...... I will be @ SF on the 12th . Meet me on the 4th Floor Right by the Pool ... Wink wink...

..thank you for clearing that up for me. I could not get any sleep last night worrying about it.:worry:

Originally posted by goodfella73823

well young lady next time u will know not to post stupid shit.by the way welcome to hell.dont slip up in here ,or u will be bashed forever.

Brief, concise, to the point and with humor tooo!!!!!

Maybe CHOSENONE or THE JOKER, whichever he is using today, will be impressed....FUCKING tool!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Hello,Angel is it?,You do NOT have to explain yourself to anyone on this board..Who gives a shit what people say or think..Most everyone on here gets fucked up here and then whether it be by alcohol or another drug..Some just may not announce it...I wish I could have my 18th bday again..=(....lucky..Have fun and enjoy you're b-day no matter where you go....But just be careful...happy birthday..ClubGirl..:)

Brief, concise, to the point and with humor tooo!!!!!

Maybe CHOSENONE or THE JOKER, whichever he is using today, will be impressed....FUCKING tool!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

THis iS FUnnY, yoU haVe nO cluE,whAt a dUmb ASs :laugh: stuPId johnnybiackandbluecok DIckHeaD!!!!!:finger: :bigfinger

Guest saleen351

Sweetie you have a great time, dont' worry about what jbr and cosmic say....

They are 35 years old, That means they had their 18th in 1984!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You were only 1 year old...So pay no attention to them.....

Hey if your in college then just have fun. College is something you will miss when your older.

Originally posted by saleen351

Sweetie you have a great time, dont' worry about what jbr and cosmic say....

They are 35 years old, That means they had their 18th in 1984!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You were only 1 year old...So pay no attention to them.....

Hey if your in college then just have fun. College is something you will miss when your older.

if you are going to talk shit, atleast get it right.....I am not 35, RONHOWARD351, I am 31 and damn proud of it. so, if you must know, I was 18 1988 and not 1984 so she would have been 5!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I see someone is getting hazed into the clubplanet frat. Welcome KID! A little bashing never hurt anyone so take it like a big girl.

But PLEASE do NOT:

1. Post 500 times that it is your birthday

2. Tell us what you got from Daddy for your birthday

3. Tell us any motivational quotes

4. Don'