Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ciao!

aeroplano

hey everyone how's everything going?! everything is going great here for me, although it's really hard to get to see any good shows... this weekend i went to milan to see deep dish... they were going to be playing at a versace fashion show and i knew i wasn't going to get in, but... i made it to milan, nobody knew about the show except the in-the-know versace people... i didn't even try it... BUT, groove armada will be here tomorrow in rome so i will go see that. BY THE WAY.... you people NEED to buy this cd... it's called form + function. its a hooj cd mixed by red jerry... i thought it was pretty fucking amazing (frank, it's very much your style, so you should definitely go for it)... anyway, i just wanted to say hi and let you all know you are being missed. i'll see you all soon. marcos

shit... how could i have forgotten... first of all, and more improtant than the groove armada gig is i'll be seeing kruder and dorfmeister two weeks from now... AND for those of you who went to the seaman show in crobar last may and were wondering what his last song was (i remember a lot of us wanted to know) it's by planet funk and it's called 'chase the sun'... i'm not sure what remix...

wassup marcos! glad to see that everything's going well for you overseas. don't worry about Deep Dish, i'm sure you didn't miss that much. You should definitely check out Groove Armada. I got their new album and it's pretty good. But K&D?!? I want some reviews on them!!! Wish they'd come down here other than during the conference.

Thanks for the info on the cd too. I'll definitely have to check it out!

Take it easy Marcos