Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crack, where and how?

njmike23

a "Crack" is ( i think if my computer course didnt get lost in my head) is when you run a .exe file that is password protected. you can get "crack codes" by searching on the internet. a crack code can be used on a program that charges you (with a password) so serial numbers will crack the .exe file and you can run it.

-clubhead3k

A crack will remove the demo restrictions of a program so the software will run as a registered copy. A patch will also do this to some extent, but sometimes it won't unlock all of the features on the program. Key generators and serial numbers are used when the program prompts you to enter a string of numbers and/or letters, usually the unique code that comes with the software when you purchase it that will unlock it.

http://astalavista.box.sk

[this information is to be used for evaluation purposes only and I will not be held responsible if the individual uses this information to illegally obtain copyrighted software]

heh heh

just protectin my ass

• 2 weeks later...