Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help me find the song "RAPTURE," PLEASE!!!!!!!?

weyes

i've been trying my damnedest and i can't get a hold of the damn thing!!!!!!!!! "rapture" by iao/john creamer/stephane k.

:(

satellite's been sold out of it for weeks, sonic groove doesn't have it, nobody in l.a. does, and the ministry of sound website doesn't offer it. does anybody know where i can get it?

p.s. i can't download things off the 'net 'cause my computer sucks and all that jazz...

ok - check this out. you're not gonna believe how lost i am on all of this.

i only heard "rapture" once, in july, on digweed's radio show. i have no idea which mix that was, or what digweed might have been doing to it. i'm not even really all that familiar with deep dish, except that i thought dd was house of some sort. so, you see, i don't really know what it is i'm looking for. all i know is that i heard a little clip on satellite's website (one of those kinds of clips that plays clips within a clip - not all that telling), and it sounded as deep and dark and lovely as i had remembered.

i did, however, hear it again, on british radio (i'm amazed i figured out how to do that!) last night - an upbeat mix with a commercial pop sound. and this time, the vocals were sung by a female AND a man; i had no recollection of a male voice the first time i heard it, but i could be wrong on that

:confused::hey::confused:

seeing as i've only heard the song once! (but i didn't like this second version much)

so, which version do you think i've heard?

but, here's the deal: i'm not sure if this computer (my roommate's) can download things. he never does, so i'm assuming there's a reason for that. i thank you all so much and ask you to wait a sec - i'll ask my roomie tomorrow. but i was hoping someone knew where i could buy the vinyl.

Originally posted by finesse112

YOUR FIRST PROBLEM IS ITS BY VAIIO AND THE DIGWEED WAS THE CREAMER K MIX ITS ABOUT 12MINS AND DEEP DISH IS LIKE 9

they actually changed there name to Aiio now....

I like the creamer mix cause its a chill head nodder, and the vocals chill you out...i always get pumped when the beat drops out later in the song, and then kicks in hard against the vocals..you know what part im talkin bout!

BG