Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VINYL!!! DAVE!!! Intense!

There was so much LoVe in that place. I could hardly contain myself.

Seaman was off the hook. my first time seeing him and there were a few tracks around 5:30ish that literally made me question whether there is anything worthwhile in life besides MUSIC

I'm actually, really sore from dancing so much. (what can I say, I'm an old lady)

Anyway, here comes my favorite part. So good to see so many CP heads out and about. Saw some of my favorite peeps and met some really awesome new ones. Barvybe, Amanda, glad you made it out. KJlive, glad you had a good time and I could pop your CP cherry. hehe.

TrippinTrance64-Baby, you made my night. All the happy stuff that everyone saw radiating from me all night actually came from you, through me, and then back out.

xpander -I was so psyched to meet you, sorry we didnt chill too much, but next time, you're not going to be able to get rid of me:D

Scottyscribz - damn, man, I thought I had a lot of energy. great to see you again. PS- I think snoozi took quite a liking to you. hehe.

Crobra - man, the same thing happened at LL, saw you for 2 seconds and then lost ya until right before I left.

Gothzane -sorry about the ankle- when did that happen?

dialectics -good to finally meet you, too bad it was so late in the night. we definitely have to chill.

NYC420 -you caught me!

who else- JaMMY, Az-tec, siceone, snoozi8, good to see the ezdreamers: Missincog, Myrlin, Luba, shadowchaser.

Sorry I missed teklord, quoth, and a few others, next time. Hope I'm not forgeting anyone (i'm sure I am)

I just want to say that I have so much love for all you guys. Having that kind of unity on the floor takes the experience to a whole other level.:D

The only problem with the night was a severe lack of MUGWUMP, ALBYBACK, and STACYCHASE. I missed you guys. :(

SO, HOWELLS????

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lavendermenace

The only problem with the night was a severe lack of MUGWUMP, ALBYBACK, and STACYCHASE. I missed you guys. :(

sure sure, call my cell to try to get me to go then forget about me when you're complaining about people you missed...

i see how it is.

:half::half::half::half:

Originally posted by shadowchaser

Seaman dropped:

brannacchio and aisher - a lovely day

Iio - rapture (deep dish mix) TWICE

Evolution - walk on fire

dj tiesto - flight 643 (orkidea mix)

dj tiesto - flight 643 (original mix)

Saints and Sinners - Pushin' Too Hard

Satoshi Tomiie - Up In Flames

Fatboy Slim - A song for Shelter (chemical bros mix)

New Order - Crystals

Depeche Mode - I feel loved (dt mix)

Kamaya Painters - Wasteland (Chab)

BPT - Moody (Futurshock)

planet funk - chase the sun

Dido- Take my hand DD remix)

FSOL - Papua New Guinea - Satoshi remix

James Holden - One for You (brannacchio and aisher remix)

x press 2 - smoke machine

x press 2 - muzikizum

tarentella - karma (praha mix)

Superchumbo - The Revolution (trendriod remix)

Tomba Vira - Drums Come Alive

did he play anything new?

It was pretty phat...

The vibe is always the best at Vinly..

overall muzik was good..he played two or three Johnny songs..

which i could not believe!!!

I dont know the names of the songs if so i would post them..

everyone went crazy when he dropped them..

and someone metioned he played Rapture twice. i noticed same thing..

Mixxing Was tight i didnt notice any flaws!!

Howells Next WeeK!!!!!!

Originally posted by lavendermenace

There was

TrippinTrance64-Baby, you made my night. All the happy stuff that everyone saw radiating from me all night actually came from you, through me, and then back out.

What u said (above) is definatley how i felt bout you. Can't wait for Howells ;):D....or sooner?

Dave Seaman was off the hook! Though I didn't get to meet much of you, it was great meeting Siceone, Gothzane, Xpander, and ScottieScribs.

Siceone: thanx for the backrub - that's gotto be the best one I ever got!!! You're one of the nicest people I've met in my life!

ScottieSribs: you kinda scared me at first - jumping around wildly and asking me if you've seen me before ! but it was fun hangin with you for those few minutes! dude - you're crazy! Can't wait to see you @ LL !!

Gothzane: sorry bout you ankle dude - hope you still had a great time. sorry I was too out of it to talk to you.

Xpander: you were spinning like crazy by the end of the night (as I recall from my half-sleep on the couch next to the WC) - how many redbulls did you drink???

Anyway, awsome night - crobra and I stayed till they threw us out! By 7:30 I was so sleepy that I just about passing out on on one of the couches next to the bathroom!

OOOPS - that was me posting from CROBRA's computer - I forgot to log out of his screenname - sorry.

Originally posted by crobra

Dave Seaman was off the hook! Though I didn't get to meet much of you, it was great meeting Siceone, Gothzane, Xpander, and ScottieScribs.

Siceone: thanx for the backrub - that's gotto be the best one I ever got!!! You're one of the nicest people I've met in my life!

ScottieSribs: you kinda scared me at first - jumping around wildly and asking me if you've seen me before ! but it was fun hangin with you for those few minutes! dude - you're crazy! Can't wait to see you @ LL !!

Gothzane: sorry bout you ankle dude - hope you still had a great time. sorry I was too out of it to talk to you.

Xpander: you were spinning like crazy by the end of the night (as I recall from my half-sleep on the couch next to the WC) - how many redbulls did you drink???

Anyway, awsome night - crobra and I stayed till they threw us out! By 7:30 I was so sleepy that I just about passing out on on one of the couches next to the bathroom! [/quote

SO, HOWELLS????

Hey Shannon girl! Good seeing my drinking buddy again (what, it'd been at least 3 or 4 days, huh?). lol.

good seeing teklord, dialectics, kevin, and whoever's name i didn't catch. also, rollin, burgla, and vala (different board) promise i'll be more social at Howell's (so that's a big fat YES to me being there). just wasn't feeling it too much even though Seaman's was good...couldn't kick this partial funk i was in...

so, where were Mugz, Alby, and stacy?

I am just now coming down off the intense high that listening to David Seaman mix and incredible set left me with! This was the third time that I saw/heard him and he is still the best DJ I've heard out...he is seemless.

It was my first time at Vinyl and I think it will be my new home. I had the best time- I only wish I had met more CP people. I was sooooo wrapped up in the music, I couldn't even speak most of the time! I can't help it! I have to dance!

I fortunately got to meet Siceone, who basically greeted us at the door! You are sooo sweet. Thank you for sharing that awesome night me and Pkern. Hugs!

Hopefully, I will get to meet more of you next time. It did seem like the place was full of CP people - which is just awesome!

YOU ALL ROCK!!!

Wow, lots of new headz! Hope to meet all you guys soon. Come to Howells this Saturday!

Good seein the old peeps...Scotty, Al, Meli, Nikki, LilD, TG, Luba, Charlie, Frank, Claud, Urs...Jamms...where were ya? Did Karel come? Sinem?

You old peeps gotta introduce me to the new peeps at Howells...

-Den

Saturday night wore this brotha OUT!

Most of this is your fault, lavendermenace. Inhuman to keep up with you...

Must say that the scene was quite diff from what I'm used to back in Dublin, but still it was absolutely b r i l l i a n t.

It was great to meet you, Al, and to see you again Amanda, Pete, et al.

Looking forward to next time already.

Lavender, you are my Virgil into this CP inferno.

Originally posted by furnace

Wow, lots of new headz! Hope to meet all you guys soon. Come to Howells this Saturday!

Good seein the old peeps...Scotty, Al, Meli, Nikki, LilD, TG, Luba, Charlie, Frank, Claud, Urs...Jamms...where were ya? Did Karel come? Sinem?

-Den

Den :tongue: I didn't even see you that night...I was pretty much favoring the back of Vinyl near that fan all night...Karel overslept and Sinem was prolly *busy* :eek: yeah all the gals bailed on me :(, but good night either way...Definitely see you at Howells :idea:

-Jamms :cool:

Originally posted by furnace

-Den

:finger::shoot:

No Luv huh D?:(

Dave Seaman was FUCKING AWESOME!!! I danced my ass off and had such a blast!! Thanks to techlord for convincing me to go, and to all the rutgers heads who came with us! It was nice meeting all of you, and seeing some familiar faces I haven't seen in awhile... I am not gonna start with the names cause knowing me i will definately leave people out, but you guys know who you are!! Will see you all this saturday at Howells!

the party was more than hot.... The combination of the sick music, the BEST crowd... MUCH LUV TO EVERYONE WHO WAS THERE, I LUV ALL U GUYZ... and that redbull...shyt... I was goin crazy the whole night, Im the big guy in the blue hawaii shirt with glasses.... and black pantz! HAD A STRAW IN MY MOUTH THE WHOLE NIGHT! HAHAHAHAHA... I luv all u guyz and see u SaT NighT!!!!!

Alright i gotta get in on this.

Siceone and I are good friends... I couldn't make it to Dave Seaman on Sat. nite b/c I spin a weekly up here in Albany...

Sice, I hope you behaved :) hehe. By the sound of it, you did. :D

And all night during my set, All i could think of was my friend partying his ass off at Vinyl. I really wish i could've gone. That place gives me the greatest vibes.

pkern - next time you go see DT, i'll prolly be down there with him. We're DT addicts. If you liked seeing Dave, you have GOT to see Danny... It's such a rush :)

DAMN I wish i could've been there!!!!!!!