Clubplanet Nightlife Community

britney spears died

oh lord, i am gonna get decked for this but....i love britney! i'm not one of those obsessed hardcore pop fans but i gotta say she knows how to but on a show. anyone see the video for "im a slave 4 U"? damn that's hot! she's awesome in her own sparkly top 40 innocent/bad girl way... but of course i still think trance and house reign supreme ;)

Originally posted by mssabina

oh lord, i am gonna get decked for this but....i love britney! i'm not one of those obsessed hardcore pop fans but i gotta say she knows how to but on a show. anyone see the video for "im a slave 4 U"? damn that's hot! she's awesome in her own sparkly top 40 innocent/bad girl way... but of course i still think trance and house reign supreme ;)

aaah im so with u on this one.... im not a hardcore hardcore fan, ok maybe i am, but i love her!!! shes so hot lol and shes just got everything i want... including her boyfriend lol**** shes got it all though seriously...everything but a good voice *lol* but hey, i still love her!

Originally posted by heretic909

hmmm, a gabber remix of Britney, eh? Might be interesting :laugh:

I spin every Friday at another little joint downtown, so I can't make it to any other parties. Lemme know how it goes, though.

yo no doubt its all good...be in touch though when u goin for a meetup or clubbin again..or who knows maybe ill check out that joint u spin at..its been like 3 yrs since i heard some good fuckin gabber like delta nine, lenny dee, nasenblauten, D.O.A., DJ Skinhead, Rob Gee etc etc etc the list goes on. But no doubt ill let know how things went..peace.....oh and make sure u drop down...BLOWS TO THA NOSE- by NASENBLAUTEN...MY FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV GABBER SONG OF ALLLLLL FUCKIN TIME...ASIDE from...EXTACY, YOU GOT WHAT I NEED- ROB GEE :eek:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

This actually amazes you????

People believe the tabloids. One of my good friends thought Blair Witch Project was a true story months after the movie hit the theaters.

Idiocy doesn't suprize me anymore unfortunately.

it must be something in the water here in forest hills, my friends thought the same for like months, months and months after.. lmao...

Originally posted by thehacker

i've heard of NAVENBLUTEN.

never heard them just Of them...

somehow in reference to Dead Channel and Bastard Loud.

mean anything to you?

hmm i hope u meant NASENBLAUTHEN and not NAVENBLAUTEN as a typo?? but nah that dont mean anything to me...i just know them for a couple songs...but get the chance and download the classsssssssssic gabber song BLOWS T' THA NOSE or try BLOWS TA THA NOSE by NASEBLAUTEN which means "NOSEBLEED" in German. this is sooooooo sick with the opening rap lyrics of some guy goin...HERE GO THE SOUNDS OF A WRECKIN BALL, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, .....etc worse comes to worse...ill burn u a cd and bring it to the meetup friday.

Originally posted by quoth

hmm i hope u meant NASENBLAUTHEN and not NAVENBLAUTEN as a typo?? but nah that dont mean anything to me...i just know them for a couple songs...but get the chance and download the classsssssssssic gabber song BLOWS T' THA NOSE or try BLOWS TA THA NOSE by NASEBLAUTEN which means "NOSEBLEED" in German. this is sooooooo sick with the opening rap lyrics of some guy goin...HERE GO THE SOUNDS OF A WRECKIN BALL, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, .....etc worse comes to worse...ill burn u a cd and bring it to the meetup friday.

thanks for da info.

like i said, only heard Of them (and apparently with the wrong spelling too! :half: ) i'll do my best to search Limewire.

letcha know what happens.

btw, i'll be wearing a noisy/nylon orange silvertab shirt and RIDICULOUSLY baggy grey illig cargos on friday.