Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ritchie Hawtin...Centro this WEDNESDAY

it has been on my calenar in big letters for the past 2 weeks.... i'm THERE!

(that's two new clubs for me this week - my first time @ vinyl saturday and now centro-fly... i miss twilo and clubbin overseas but it is nice to get out and see the brilliance of what my city has to offer)

Well that blue haired Bitch of mine has a point..

I use to hate "plastik man"..

saw Hawtin at PS1 last year as PLastik man and I was very dissapointed..

Then he re-surfaces as Hawtin and bangs out an amazing Techno set at Guernica one monday night..

And I was SAVED AND SAW THE TECHNO LIGHT!

Praise be to Detroit!

I am a newborn TECHNO HEAD ONCE MORE!

(And $15 aint bad!):rolleyes:

Originally posted by jammy

Probably will be there by my lonesome :(...Nice to know some other heads are going...

I'll also probably be there myself. My friends are crazy but not as crazy as me :)

Yes a meetup is definitely an order - after my first meetup i'm hooked!

Originally posted by mugwump

Well that blue haired Bitch of mine has a point..

I use to hate "plastik man"..

saw Hawtin at PS1 last year as PLastik man and I was very dissapointed..

Then he re-surfaces as Hawtin and bangs out an amazing Techno set at Guernica one monday night..

And I was SAVED AND SAW THE TECHNO LIGHT!

Praise be to Detroit!

I am a newborn TECHNO HEAD ONCE MORE!

(And $15 aint bad!):rolleyes:

Dude - I am down to go to centro - I get out of class around 10pm - then you want to head on the N!!

Originally posted by crobra

Dude - I am down to go to centro - I get out of class around 10pm - then you want to head on the N!!

Sound good man..

the prize is right..

and the music will be the hardest, funkiest, TECHNO set you've heard in a while..

THIS is the kinda shit I save my $$$ for..

(I suspect a low CP turn out but fuckit..The true REBELS walk alone!)

lol*

hi bev,

i'm sorry i missed you too! actually it was kind of my fault because i ended up not wearing my 909 or 303 shirt (my 909 was stuck in jersey and my 303 was dirty... and we couldn't have that!)

it is funny because someone else came up to me and said "i've never done a meetup before - i don't know who to look for but i'm trying to find a guy wearing a 303 shirt". i'm like whoa - that's supposed to be me! it turned out that he was a dj and we stood 5 feet away from each other down at ultra in miami. weird.

yeah saturday was a crazy night of coincidences - there was someone who looked exactly like my ex girlfriend - she was rolling face and looked so happy (my ex was never happy.... EVER! I thought she had finally found a way to do it, but it wasn't her).

Then on top of that, one of lavendermenace's friends remembered me from high school - we had met ONCE in my room while a half-friend of mine was seeing some girl who was his friend or something dumb like that. I see that half-friend maybe every 4-5 months and he just so happened to be there with me that night too. weird.

ok enough of that. i'm going to try and make it out on wednesday - i really want to but i have to make sure that i get enough work done first.

hugs,

rob

Originally posted by momadance

its funny how people think 15 is cheep, but then 20 is expensive, and 25 is rude.

Well as far asd I thought it was $10 on the list..

$15 w/out..

That's a good deal..

(In any case; Those extra ten bucks between $15 and $25 equals my Nightly shot of Vodka Redbull bro..!)