Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Was World???

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

YEAH BUT MY FRIENDS WENT TO ONE51 AND OTHERS WENT TO EXIT BOTH CLUBS WERE MOBBED. I THINK ITS MORE THAN SEPT. 11.

Neither of those clubs are located in Times Square, which is much more of a target.

Denny wasn't even their this past weekend, and it was the grand opening of Earth(Exit) with Junior. I think those had a lot to do with it. This saturday Tsettos and Tenaglia, it will be packed. World will start to pick up again after this upcoming weekend, I'm sure of it.

Hey I am definitely not trying to impose anything. I was just stating some facts. Hey I like world so please don't start accusing me of things I said or incinuated. This is a forum to chat about things and I was just seeing what others thought. I was just wondering what if any was the downfall of that club. Sept.11 can not be the only factor(or perhaps it is, I am human and can be wrong) since other NYC clubs were packed.

***IMPORTANT*** BUT I DO HOPE THE CLUB MAKES A GREAT COME BACK THIS WEEKEND, SO PLEASE DON"T TRY TO INCINUATE SOMETHING FROM MY QUESTION. IF I HAD AN ANSWER TO THE QUESTION I WOUDN'T ASK.

SEXYINTHECITY,

THE FOLLOWING ARE YOUR QUOTES:

"YEAH IF THIS SATURDAY FAILS THOUGH I THINK WORLD IS DONE. SUCH A NICE CLUB..WHAT DO U THINK WENT WRONG?

YEAH BUT MY FRIENDS WENT TO ONE51 AND OTHERS WENT TO EXIT BOTH CLUBS WERE MOBBED. I THINK ITS MORE THAN SEPT. 11.

I DON'T THINK THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE PICKING OTHER CLUBS OVER WORLD. WORLD IS SORTA PLAYED OUT NOW.

I MEAN DENNY DOES HAVE A BIG FOLLOWING, BUT I DON'T THINK HE HAS THE POWER TO BREAK WORLD IF HE LEAVES. LIKE IF TENAGLIA WAS TO BECOME RESIDENT I THINK THE PLACE WOULD BE PACKED."

And now you say this:

"Hey I am definitely not trying to impose anything. I was just stating some facts. Hey I like world so please don't start accusing me of things I said or incinuated"

NOW... DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT YOU AREN'T INCINUATING ANYTHING????

If you like World so much, why are you saying, "It's sorta played out now."???

SAVE IT HONEY!! :worry:

LISTEN HONEY...

I SAID I LIKE WORLD (LAST YEAR), BUT IT IS PLAYED OUT THIS YEAR (SO FAR). IT NEEDS SOMETHING DIFFERENT. WHY DO U THINK THEY ARE BOOKING GUEST DJ'S...THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NEW. I LIKE DENNY, BUT I DON'T THINK ANY DJ CAN REALLY BREAK A CLUB IF HE IS REPLACED BY SOMEONE OF AN EQUAL OR BETTER LEVEL.

"YEAH IF THIS SATURDAY FAILS THOUGH I THINK WORLD IS DONE. SUCH A NICE CLUB..WHAT DO U THINK WENT WRONG?

***Okay what is wrong with that. I bluntly say World is a nice club. Never incinuated anything. I just bluntly asked people what they thought went wrong.

***Okay just stating that I know that other clubs in the city were busy" Its not like everyone is dead.

I DON'T THINK THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE PICKING OTHER CLUBS OVER WORLD. WORLD IS SORTA PLAYED OUT NOW.

***Okay go back to quote one.

I MEAN DENNY DOES HAVE A BIG FOLLOWING, BUT I DON'T THINK HE HAS THE POWER TO BREAK WORLD IF HE LEAVES. LIKE IF TENAGLIA WAS TO BECOME RESIDENT I THINK THE PLACE WOULD BE PACKED."

***Once again...I am saying Denny does have a big following. So if YOUR incinuating that I think the answer is him, u have it ALL WRONG. Going back to my opinion that I don't think any DJ is an almighty god that can't be replaced.

Just trying to clear things up for you sweetheart.( no pun intended). Its just an opinion so don't go throwing me on your shit list when I am not on here to start with anyone.