Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Many Wwf Fans Are On The Board???

its Rob Van Dam, RVD ,not Tom
this person obviously isnt a real fan..... ;)

WWF is at MSG this sunday...thinking about going!
my bf is a huuuuge wwf fan and he said there might not be any of the real big guys there cuz its not even a televised event... i was gonna get him tix to that for his bday but after i heard that i got raw tix instead.. hehe... i was never a fan of wrestling, except when i was like 5 i used to know what it was.. so that was the extent of me being a fan.. but i had no choice but to take it all in when i got together with my bf... :rolleyes:but its not bad actually.. i got used to it real quick and now id say im a fan.. i could take it or leave it but i dont mind it at all and i actually *like* watchin it with him.....and i especially like watchin Lita *hehe* :D

Originally posted by linabina

this person obviously isnt a real fan..... ;)

my bf is a huuuuge wwf fan and he said there might not be any of the real big guys there cuz its not even a televised event... i was gonna get him tix to that for his bday but after i heard that i got raw tix instead.. hehe... i was never a fan of wrestling, except when i was like 5 i used to know what it was.. so that was the extent of me being a fan.. but i had no choice but to take it all in when i got together with my bf... :rolleyes: but its not bad actually.. i got used to it real quick and now id say im a fan.. i could take it or leave it but i dont mind it at all and i actually *like* watchin it with him.....and i especially like watchin Lita *hehe* :D

The WWF show at MSG this weekend is called a "house show" which means that it is not "RAW" or "SMACKDOWN" and it is not televised. But one thing is for sure ALL THE SUPERSTARS WILL BE THERE, trust me, I've been to alot of house shows and they have all of the big stars fighting each other. the only thing is there won't be any major turn of events or plots twists in the story line cuz thats only done when all WWF fans across the nation can witness it. Also u don't see as many Lights and Fireworks and there aint really any funny skits or interviews. I personally will only go if its RAW or SMACKDOWN