Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!! Go JETS!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

The JETS are gonna destroy the Fins....Fielder will need cpr by the 2nd quarter... I will be at the game, all drunk and burning Fins Flags and I may even break out a stuff doll of Marino and burn it in the parking lot.....Mr. saleen calls the game 28-14...Jets are getting their run defense together and we are +11 in take aways and also the only starting QB in the league without a INT is whoooooooooooooooooooo,,,thats right my man Vinny T....

Is all about Vinny and the Jets...... So miami just chalk up another lose by the hands of the almighty JETS....

J- E - T - S JETS JETS JETS....

on a brighter note, I think the canes will win, even though they only beat my Rutgers 60-0, it was closer then the score lead on...LOL

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by joshua2k

:zzz:

Y A W N ...

Guess what, no one gives a fuck. Touchdown !

Are you one of the gay guys that don't watch football???

fins vs jets is a event not just a game....I guess that is why in miami it is soo easy to get tickets cause no one cares....Pathetic...

I know some real fins fans will have some choice words for me...And I welcome them, its all in good fun

stick to your msg board buddy. the jets have no fucking chance of winning this sunday. they have no receivers. no defense. testaverde needs his walker already. and their coach blows. the only thing they have going for them is c.martin. and we'll shut him down. stop living in the past and realize the future...THE JETS SUCK!!!!

the jets will be lucky to crawl into their lockers with an inch of dignity left in them.

Originally posted by saleen351

Are you one of the gay guys that don't watch football???

fins vs jets is a event not just a game....I guess that is why in miami it is soo easy to get tickets cause no one cares....Pathetic...

I know some real fins fans will have some choice words for me...And I welcome them, its all in good fun

ah, the typical douche bag...

posting on a miami messageboard and calling people gay! i'm not the one obsessing over a sport involving playing grab ass and rolling around the ground with big, sweaty men. but hey, lets talk shit on gay people and write posts about how my team is so much better than yours!! am i in my old middle school pep rally?? i cant remember. its all in good fun, fuck it.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by staceyg5

save it for sunday... history SHALL repeat itself

J

E

T

S

JETS JETS JETS

I love you......:heart:

I'll admit the fins are good but hey this is like a mid season superbowl.....I get pumped for these games...Hey if yous are lucky I'll be down there for when miami has the home game...I'll probaly leave in a bodybag though......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by phrankadelic

it's all in good fun saleen. and what better fun than watching your beloved jets go down.

i'll be tailgating down here when the jets come to town. i'll have the bodybag ready in my trunk! :D

Better bring 2 body bags. One for me cause I think the fans will lynch my Nj ass and one for fielder....Moe Lewis is gonna put him in the hospital like he did to Drew Bledsoe much he had to leave the game...:laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

sean, do you kiss your mother w/ that mouth?

saleen, likewise buddy... ny fans STICK by their teams... we're loyal :)

where you from in NJ? I moving down there soon, got college friends down there and I love it there...

ATTENTION J. Fielder...

Moe Lewis was just fined $12,500.00 for the game ending hit on Rob Johnson....This week he is promiseing to get fined $25,000 for putting Fielder in the hospital........I can't wait.....What is the name of the closest hospital to pro player, I want to send flowers.....J/K

Go JETS!!!

Guest saleen351

saleen> i'm from matawan/aberdeen (GSP exit 117A-lol) what part are you from?

frank & sean> keep this sh*t up...you'll be eating your words come sunday :)

btw, educated people can think of better things to say then "fuck the jets"

Jackson, exit 7A off turnpike, I live 2 miles to Six Flags, the safari is in my backyard.....How long you been downthere, I can't wait to get out of NJ, this places wears me out.....

FUCK THE FINS.......

Lamar smith couln't score a td in a pop warner game!!!!!

Vinny and jets....... I can't wait,,, I'm gonna start drinking now..

PS I read your board a lot you guys are pretty cool