Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cigs

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz::zzz2: :zzz2: :zzz2:

This board is ridiculously boring....someone must have a good topic.

I'm actually doing work...this sucks!

OK i'll start a drama topic,

someone has to carry this board since chosenone turned into a pusyy....redeem yourself chosenone...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cigs

I think he did and it was quickly removed!

I posted it took it down, I think I crossed the line on this topic but hell I put it back up..

Originally posted by saleen351

I posted it took it down, I think I crossed the line on this topic but hell I put it back up..

Gotcha....not at all what I had in mind...but I guess you're free to speak your mind.

Pretty much. Anybody see the National Guard today in NYC. Fucking freaky. I was in a meeting when we all saw a (what looked like) an F-18 fly across the sky. I feel like I'm in that movie "Under Siege" w/Bruce Willis and Denzel Washington. All we need is tanks rolling up 6th Ave.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Pretty much. Anybody see the National Guard today in NYC. Fucking freaky. I was in a meeting when we all saw a (what looked like) an F-18 fly across the sky. I feel like I'm in that movie "Under Siege" w/Bruce Willis and Denzel Washington. All we need is tanks rolling up 6th Ave.

I Hate this shit..I know we need security and all but do they have to stop our drug infiltration..

What happen a few years ago when they said they were starting a WAR ON DRUGS..never happened.

this realy suck..Our drug carrier should get in and out of the us boarders..

I would hate to think i have to Pony my herb down to florida..

uhhhh just thinking about it..

Nothing much, just a little freaked over everything going on. I was strating to settle back to something close to normal and then the bombs started dropping. Now I see Army National Guardmen when I go to lunch. See F-18s while in a meeting, fucking reports of Anthrax. Like I said i feel like I'm in that movie "Under Siege" actually that's not the movie. You know the one with Bruce Willis and Denzel Washington. Terrorist attack NYC and the military comes in and declares martial law.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny shit, CIGS.....What up? Do I even ask about going out to see the Yankee game Thursday?:laugh:

Not much...what's up with you????

Another Thursday with JBR....I don't know if my liver can handle it. I promised myself I was going to lay low until Sat....that always changes though.

You're going to World, right...I remember reading that Ceeotter promised Emmitt.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Nothing much, just a little freaked over everything going on. I was strating to settle back to something close to normal and then the bombs started dropping. Now I see Army National Guardmen when I go to lunch. See F-18s while in a meeting, fucking reports of Anthrax. Like I said i feel like I'm in that movie "Under Siege" actually that's not the movie. You know the one with Bruce Willis and Denzel Washington. Terrorist attack NYC and the military comes in and declares martial law.

THE SEIGE