Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Insight on K!!!!!! Read all

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

TEMPKID YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM......YOU WRITE AND SPELL WORST THAN A 1 YEAR OLD...OH WAIT THEY CAN'T EVEN WRITE AND SPELL YET....THAT FIGURES

AND AS FOR YOUR COMEBACK GET SOME ORIGINALITY THAT WASN'T EVEN YOURS TO BEGIN WITH......IF YOU ARE GOING TO INSULT SOMEONE AT LEAST KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND CHECK OUR GRAMMAR & SPELLING......CAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN ILLITERATE LOSER THAT DRINKS LIKE A FISH AND SNORTS SWEET & LOW......PATHETIC KIDS

Hey pathetic one...... as long as I'm not in your shoes, I'm happy.

I'm done worrying about my spelling, I passed comp I and 2 a couple of years ago, and honstly my keyboard is fucked up and I don't sit there and go over what I type on a stupid message board loser, but I can tell you this...... you ain't nothing but a ..........mr clean ralph macchio karate kid want to be high kicking bald head dog dick with liver lips crackhead buck teeth big noise small feet waffle dick bug eye one big eyebrouse dumbo ear ugly hairy back beer gut and all again ugly mother fucker.

Originally posted by tempkid

...... you ain't nothing but a ..........mr clean ralph macchio karate kid want to be high kicking bald head dog dick with liver lips crackhead buck teeth big noise small feet waffle dick bug eye one big eyebrouse dumbo ear ugly hairy back beer gut and all again ugly mother fucker.

SO DOES THAT MEAN I'M NONE OF THE ABOVE YOU MENTIONED.....BECAUSE YOU USED A DOUBLE-NEGATIVE

AHHH...FORGET IT YOUR TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND :blown:

Originally posted by eviljav666

I dont know YO!!!

Bragging about K and how much everyone Knows about is wack!!

Tempkid..You must have been totaly Fucked UP!!

for that to happen to you!!

Funny story!!!

Choosen i thought you were Cuban!!

Stick to Lo Blanco!! (THATS THE SHIT)

Stick to Lo Blanco that shits funny:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u still at work jav.

K is alright for afterhours........too dopey for the club.....it's made me do too much stupid shit.

At Limelight, I walked, face first, into a huge mirror thinking it was another room.......

another time at Sound Factory I tried for 10 minutes to pick up a water bottle that wasn't even there.......

from then on, one bump and I'm good.

Originally posted by tyco

K is alright for afterhours........too dopey for the club.....it's made me do too much stupid shit.

At Limelight, I walked, face first, into a huge mirror thinking it was another room.......

another time at Sound Factory I tried for 10 minutes to pick up a water bottle that wasn't even there.......

from then on, one bump and I'm good.

hahhahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahhh

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahhahaha

i do all of the above when iam straight!!!

walking into a mirro is so funny ive walked threw screen doors..and most deff was fumbling for a bottle of water..

that was good!!!!!!!!!!!

When your fucked up on K does anyone look around and think they're in another club. Nothing looks right. You can't figure out where you are in the club and how to get to where you're friends are. It feels like you've been walking from one side of the club to other for an hour. (it just never ends) This only happens when I've had one to many bumps which isn't that often. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? :rolleyes: