Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone hear of Cris Von Erik ?

I went to NV last week and this guy who is a promoter their is def. is what a promoter should be, he was cool he knew alot about the place, was able to get a few drink comps for me and my girlfriends, and we basiclly got in for nothing.

He told me he is doing the World party w/ Tenglia and girls who are on his list get in for free if you get their early like the first hour.

As for NV, the music upstairs was awesome, not sure who was dj'ing, and even the downstairs with hip-hop was ok although i'm not into it that much.

I would def. check out the World and NV again.

:D

I met that guy last Sat. at the World ( which was off the hook ) !

He was pretty cool, my g/f got in for free and he hooked us up with drink comps. to.

He has some pretty funky buisness cards with his pic on them, anyway he was telling me this week at World is going to be good I am defately down.

His tel: phone # on his cards reads 631-943-1128

Yea, I know a little about him. He does have awesome business cards. Different than anyone else. And he also takes care of you when you are at one of his parties. He will be at the World this Sat. for DT. I was at The World last Sat. and he hooked me up with free drinks and shit and he is mad cool.

First of all, this guy is a chump. Chris Von Erik is a fake name, and he just started promoting a few weeks ago. I went to NV and he has absolutley no pull there, and Ive talked to people that used his list and they never got any drink tickets or comps. The more I read this post, the more I think Chris Von Erik is behind all these screen names in hopes to make a name for himself. "Chris Von Erik takes care of you when you come to his parties." Which parties are these, I have never seen his name on the flyer. I hate shady promoters, its people like this that give promoters a bad name. Dont start threads under 3 different fake names in order to get people to your party, its tacky.