Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Photos - RIO - Naïve - 10-05 and 06

pod

I've scanned some in, gonna break the messages apart for easier accessing by y'all...I think I can only attach one at a time anyway...(why'd you change that, clubplanet?)...

A little joke I heard

Subject: FW: A moral question for you

I have a moral question for you. This is an imaginary situation, but I think it is fun to decide what one would do.

The situation: You are in the Middle East, and there is a huge flood in progress. Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised and structures destroyed.

Let's say that you're a photographer and getting still photos for a news service, traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes. You come across Osama Bin Laden who has been swept away by the floodwaters. He is barely hanging on to a tree limb and is about to go under. You can either put down your camera and save him, or take a Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of him as he loses his grip on the limb.

So, here's the question and think carefully before you answer the

question below:

Which lens and shutter speed would you use?

(attached: photo of Lee Cakebread @ Level)

Thanx :)

Thanks for the colors should go to the LD @ Rio. I felt bad for him, someone stumbled into his PC, and the USB connection came undone and shot to hell his show for a few minutes. Soon after a bouncer put a velvet rope around his system :).