Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexual Education 101

guinevere

For ragga...

Before I begin, my disclaimer:

The information given below is from my own experience and current knowledge. If anyone knows or feels differently, please post.

OK then. BOYS, pay attention. It's all in a magic little place called the CLIT. Say it out lout: CLIT. I don't care what you do, how hard you fuck or suck, if you're ignoring the clit, you're not going to make her orgasm. So pet it and make it feel special, very very special. And be gentle, very gentle. If you're too ruff, it only hurts.

With me, when it comes to my clit, the softer the better. It's exremely sensitive, so too much pressure is distracting, if not painful. I recommend delicate little strokes with your tongue or fingers, repetitive and fairly quick.

Now, once you've got that down, we migrate further south. Next is the g-spot. This is located about and inch or two in her vagina on the front wall. You have to use more pressure to hit this right. I rocommend two fingers, one is never enough, and curl them up in what someone else once called a "come hither" position and move them back and forth. Make sense? Try it out, though I know you already are.

When properly stimulated, the g-spot makes a girl feel like she's gonna pee. She won't. I love it when a guy knows about the g-spot, though I've only met about two who ever did. If you fuck her from behind you will also stimulate her g-spot with your dick. This is why I love doggie.

Those are the two main spots, guys. See, we're not so complicated. Hmmmm, what else? Be gentle with her boobs. I hate bruises but seem to be walking around with them after every sex session. Actually, now that I think about it, I love bruises....

When you go down on her, ideally you will be sucking her clit whith two fingers inside her and doing whatever else you can with your other hand. I personally have developed quite a taste for anal stuff, but this varies greatly (of course) with the individual.

Ladies, help me out here. What else? what else?

:D :D :D :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So thats how it works.................

No wonder I've never been with a girl longer than one night.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good info though. If my first girlfriend didn't tell me all about it way back when, than I would have had to rely on the info to come from my friends who didn't know shit at that time.

I find an excellent technique I call it the vise grip this one takes alot of attention.. you insert the middle and ring finger into a girls pussy palm up with her laying on her back

stretch your index finger and pinky towards her asshole place your thumb on her pelvic bone and use circular motions. use the fingers in side her pussy to stimulate her G spot the heel of your hand to stimulate her cilt your pinky or forefinger to stimulate her asshole and your thumb just ands a lil pressure. I garuntee this one.... lemme know how it works out :D :D

-C

Originally posted by djjonstephen

So thats how it works.................

No wonder I've never been with a girl longer than one night.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good info though. If my first girlfriend didn't tell me all about it way back when, than I would have had to rely on the info to come from my friends who didn't know shit at that time.

lol...g=hmmmm....I wonder???

Originally posted by siceone

I find an excellent technique I call it the vise grip this one takes alot of attention.. you insert the middle and ring finger into a girls pussy palm up with her laying on her back

stretch your index finger and pinky towards her asshole place your thumb on her pelvic bone and use circular motions. use the fingers in side her pussy to stimulate her G spot the heel of your hand to stimulate her cilt your pinky or forefinger to stimulate her asshole and your thumb just ands a lil pressure. I garuntee this one.... lemme know how it works out :D :D

-C

is there a swirl at the end?

Originally posted by marcid21

i think all you super stud muffins should quit mocking this stuff and start using it. Then maybe one of you sweethearts could make this 22 year old have the

:eek:

BIG "O"

:eek:

for the first time!

Can I try?? Ragga wants to be the first in line!!

:D

Originally posted by siceone

-C

Also known as the shocker:tongue:

i agree..... i love both at the same time... .but if ur not gentle with the clit.. it really does hurt. and suckin on it feels better than touching it with ur fingers <IMO>...... hehe

When you go down on her, ideally you will be sucking her clit whith two fingers inside her and doing whatever else you can with your other hand