Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone Buy Me Implants

Once a girlfriend said to me...

"I think that I'm gonna get implants"

I replied...

"Well, I think that you're beautiful as you are, but if you feel that getting implants will help to boost your confidence and make you feel better about yourself, then by all means... whatever makes you happy".

Well, that's what i meant to say... but it came out more like...

"HABRA-HABRA-HABRA-HABRA-BOING-BOING-BOING-BOING-A WOOO YAH-A WOO YAH-HOORAY!-HOORAY!-HOORAY!"

I think i got my point across though.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

tastyT do you have them since you are a T so i am asking

Sorry doll T isn't my bra size, if it was I'd get a redux... I wouldn't want them things holdin me down! Some of us stand at attention naturally...

Originally posted by tastyt

HA! Closer to 10 grand if you want a good doctor who won't make you look like you stuffed volleyballs in your chest wall!

an ex of mine got hers done out in LA about 4 months ago, for a little less than 6K. i didn't think that she should get them done, she didn't need it, but i saw them recently and they are amazing, perfectly symmetrical, they hang (not torpedoes) and they are a full C, not to big. the doctor that did them was apparently really good.

all in all though, don't think she should have done it. i'm not really down with fake boobies.

Originally posted by jennEfer

With a C?!? You want implants?!? Are you kidding me?!? I would kill to be a C. I wouldn't even dream of getting implants if I were a C. You might want to rethink that.

Sorry, i'm saving my money for either a pair of skiis, an MP3 player, or some car goodies. I'll go count my pennies. Ugh.. Jenn to save you the trouble, if you got implants you would definetly fall flat on your ass. Then you would need ass implants too. Damn i'm beat tired.