Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone on up for some freestyin' lyrics'

puck

i got one. its related to biggies "dead wrong"

yo puck your dead wrong

"i can get this i can get that, what the hell am i doing with his sis, reverse the role smack his bitch up, take his little cutchie pooch of the rack and put it in my bag, no need to contemplate caz i did it all with in a hack, its easy...believe me, never mind this shit, hoped on the el 29 to the bricks brought a dime of the tricks of the kind, you got denied , nevertheless your mine, in vain, i'll drain you from the in to the out, so much for you being a made man......"

thats about it.

Originally posted by puck

i got one. its related to biggies "dead wrong"

yo puck your dead wrong

"i can get this i can get that, what the hell am i doing with his sis, reverse the role smack his bitch up, take his little cutchie pooch of the rack and put it in my bag, no need to contemplate caz i did it all with in a hack, its easy...believe me, never mind this shit, hoped on the el 29 to the bricks brought a dime of the tricks of the kind, you got denied , nevertheless your mine, in vain, i'll drain you from the in to the out, so much for you being a made man......"

thats about it.

Puck?!?!!? Where the hell have you been?

whats up cmb75, ive been trying to come back for mad long now, but i moved to europe and going to college. precisely europe. now im just starting to have some time. i dont even have a computer anymore, i gotta go to the internet cafe.........one of these days im going to buy a laptop

whats up with all of you out there?

Originally posted by puck

whats up cmb75, ive been trying to come back for mad long now, but i moved to europe and going to college. precisely europe. now im just starting to have some time. i dont even have a computer anymore, i gotta go to the internet cafe.........one of these days im going to buy a laptop

whats up with all of you out there?

Talk about flashbacks!!! Damn you were around when I first appeared on these boards!