Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever been caught playing with yourself??

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by barvybe

yes

<blushing>

i knew i shouldn't, but...well

<blushes some more>

You got caught? so tell the story, I wanna laugh.

Are you gonna make it to the america meetup?

Originally posted by trancend

my ex girlfriends 8 year old brother walked in on us having sex...he wouldnt talk to me for days!

ahhhh...that's funny.

OK Gabo - i was maybe 14 and found a magazine of my dads. i was like "COOOOOOOL", and started flipping thru it. those chicks were damn hot! then i found that good old forum section and well, needed to work one out.

so there i am, thinking i'm all alone at home, my young manhood in hand when BANG - the door flies open.

there's dad - he just starts talking. couldn't tell you what about. i don't even move. i mean, there's no hiding. i'm like sitting on the bed, business in hand, mag open, etc.

he finally realized what's going on and turns bright red. he's about to just walk out, but then decides he's gotta be a dad. we had a serious American Pie moment.

"Well son, what u'r doing is totally normal. Um, these magazine are edumacational...blah blah. one day you'll be with a real woman....etc. etc.

oh, and let's not let mom know about this, OK?"

(i think he just didn't want her to know about the magazine :wink:)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by barvybe

ahhhh...that's funny.

OK Gabo - i was maybe 14 and found a magazine of my dads. i was like "COOOOOOOL", and started flipping thru it. those chicks were damn hot! then i found that good old forum section and well, needed to work one out.

so there i am, thinking i'm all alone at home, my young manhood in hand when BANG - the door flies open.

there's dad - he just starts talking. couldn't tell you what about. i don't even move. i mean, there's no hiding. i'm like sitting on the bed, business in hand, mag open, etc.

he finally realized what's going on and turns bright red. he's about to just walk out, but then decides he's gotta be a dad. we had a serious American Pie moment.

"Well son, what u'r doing is totally normal. Um, these magazine are edumacational...blah blah. one day you'll be with a real woman....etc. etc.

oh, and let's not let mom know about this, OK?"

(i think he just didn't want her to know about the magazine :wink:)

That is funny as hel!!:laugh: :laugh: wow your father seems cool as hell!! So are you still waiting for that one day when you'll be with a woman.:tongue::laugh::D

I never got caught(thank god) But my mother did find a mag under my bed once and made me watch her as she threw them away. She never told my father I guess she was thinking that he would use them more than I would have!.

Originally posted by squeezemay

Didnt anyone get my reference?

:(

:confused:

what, u looking for a job or something? lol

kidding (well, if you find one let me know though)

I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THE GEORGE IN TRACTION THING IS ALL ABOUT.

Gabo - my dads a silly little freak.

and yeah, thinking about America, but probably only for drinks. (wait, wrong thread)