• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

ask dg?

If he can't go - I'll take ya there! :)

AND I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD RAGGA!!

HAHAHA! well thanx spragga! You do kind of look like a little mischivous ragga to me! Hmmmm! I'm not sure if I can trust you.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

So honored!!!!!!:D

Well You have always been real kool with me girl. And from what I've heard your a sweetheart. So it would be nice chillin with you.

ANd the way I figure it, with Dg, Mr. Apples and ragga muffin there too. Its gotta be worth the trip. Actually the entire board is worth the trip.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I'm not one to kiss and tell, but there's a certain CP boy who's made me a very happy woman...

:D:heart::D:heart::D

:love:

who who ? do tell! Do I know him?

Originally posted by gabo

who who ? do tell! Do I know him?

Mmmm, yeah, I think you're well acquainted. He'll be the one fighting me off at America, because after two weeks without seeing his sexy face I won't be able to keep my hands to myself!!! Just look for the guy whose shirt is torn to ribbons, while I circle him like a Leopard waiting to pounce...

:D:drunk::hump::grin3::balloon:

Mmmm, yeah, I think you're well acquainted. He'll be the one fighting me off at America, because after two weeks without seeing his sexy face I won't be able to keep my hands to myself!!! Just look for the guy whose shirt is torn to ribbons, while I circle him like a Leopard waiting to pounce...

Feeling Frisky huh Tasty?

HAHAHA!

Tear it up girl!

i wanna know who!!!!!! hehe just whisper no one will hear u but me...... :D

GABO!!!

You stud MUFFIN'!!

Go ahead with your BAD-ASS SELF!!

Guest gabo

he is prob. a dork... all the dorks get the hot girls.

Well I hope I get to meet this guy.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

GABO!!!

You stud MUFFIN'!!

Go ahead with your BAD-ASS SELF!!

Huh? wha?? I wish!! Do you think I can score a girl like that? Doubt it! Dont worry sprag Ill be on the hunt for my next prey And its not whats her face... tastytits.

;)

Guest gabo

I hope he won't mind it too much when I slip your panties off, put you on my lap and spank you like the naught girl that you are.;)

Originally posted by chula22

Well You have always been real kool with me girl. And from what I've heard your a sweetheart. So it would be nice chillin with you.

ANd the way I figure it, with Dg, Mr. Apples and ragga muffin there too. Its gotta be worth the trip. Actually the entire board is worth the trip.

I am looking forward to it.....Where is everyone going after???? I am gonna hit Float, but who knows where else...

Originally posted by gabo

he is prob. a dork... all the dorks get the hot girls.

Well I hope I get to meet this guy.

Yeah I guess he's kind of a geek but what can you do? :rolleyes: This little girl's all grown up now and is tired of the bad boys! I'll be sure to introduce you two... maybe he knows some cute girls to hook you up with.