Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Small Johnson...Big Johnson....who knows??

khanartist

Sometimes I wonder If I have a small Johnson or a Large one. When erect I am about 6 1/2 " long. IS that normal? Plus I want to know if anyone knows of an afrodisiac that could keep me hard without cumming, a little longer than 5minutes. Something that would give me about 10+ minutes of non-stop pounding! Anybody out there know of something I can use? Preferbly something I can buy at the store. Non-Prescribed that is???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by khanartist

Sometimes I wonder If I have a small Johnson or a Large one. When erect I am about 6 1/2 " long. IS that normal? Plus I want to know if anyone knows of an afrodisiac that could keep me hard without cumming, a little longer than 5minutes. Something that would give me about 10+ minutes of non-stop pounding! Anybody out there know of something I can use? Preferbly something I can buy at the store. Non-Prescribed that is???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

10 mins? thats it kid you need to get up on some irish moss

like us jamaican rudeboys do.. we have hours of sex. I can prove it I have affidavits

-C

Dont feel bad..there have been studies done in the past (like when our rents were our ages) which stated that the normal time for men way back then to cum was under 3 - 4 min...ugh! To me it all depends on what the girl does..she goes down on me and doesnt finish me off then that takes away from the time i can spend pounding her nice and hard :) i normally can go for quite a while..practice makes perfect...maybe JO some and get your sensativity levels down...?