Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Choseone!!!

CHoseone Ones quote:

WHICH LEAVES ME TO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE WORKING OF ONE OF THE HOMO ALLIANCE....WE ALL KNOW THAT GROPASAURUS AND MONSTERGUIDO IS THE SAME FUCKER.....

SO WHAT'S ANOTHER NAME....FUCKING PUSSY ASS SHIT [/quote

Listen Asshole. Me and Grope are two different people. You are so fucking stupid and pathetic. I want to fight you in the worst way. PLEASE CALL MY CELL 201-887-5088 I want and am going to fuck you up bad. I want you to meet me out this weekend so I can scrape your face on pavement you fuck head. You think your so tough.......Hide behind the board you bitch. I am calling you out right now. I live in Paramus and I will glady meet you somewhere you fucker. I am so serious about this, you better fucking call me bitch and I want a crowd to watch especially from the board and I am gonna video tape it and send it in to UFC so I can get on there. You better bring a gun cause you aint gonna stop me with aggressive physical contact

YOU DUMB MOTHA FUCKER!!! Unfortunately, I've been getting absolutely slammed all week here at work and haven't had a chance to grace CP with my divine presence. However, MONSTERGUIDO contacted me at work moments ago telling me to check it out b/c he's calling you out for real. Listen you fucking pussy, my boy is 6'6 and weighs 260 without an ounce of fat on his body...he can fuck up the entire Taliban if given permission. I urge you to please accept his challenge b/c I would love to see how much of a pussy you really are, not to mention watching MONSTERGUIDO pummel your ass!!!

DON'T FUCK WITH THE ALLIANCE OR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS YOU FUCKING IDIOT...WE'RE EXACTLY WHAT WE SAY WE ARE AND ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO PROVE IT, SO LET'S DANCE BITCH!!! BY THE WAY, THIS WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE TO MEET THE ALLIANCE AS WE TAPE MONSTERGUIDO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF PATHETIC-ONE AND SIGN AUTOGRAPHS FOR YOU, OUR FANS.

-THE GREAT ONE

M (WHICH IS YOUR FIRST INITIAL) CHILL THE FUCK UP....I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANT TO DATE ME THAT BAD YOU FAG....I'M NOW DOWN FOR THAT SHIT....GO ASK SOMEONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD

ANYWAYS, ONCE AGAIN WE ARE IN THE WORLD OF THE INTERNET AND YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME NOR MY SWEAT....CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A.....

BURNT OUT JUICE HEAD WHO SNORTS KETAMINE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW WITH SHRIVELED UP BALLS AND A DICK SIZE OF A TICONDEROGA PENCIL WHO WAS BEAT UP IN HIGH SCHOOL AND HAS MAJOR INSECURITIES THAT IS WHY YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW NOTHING BUT A MISERABLE FUCK LIVING IN THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD

ON THAT NOTE, WE WILL MEET WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT BUT FOR NOW I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO AND I WOULD NEVER LOSE SLEEP OVER YOU AND YOU'RE SO-CALLED ALLIANCE.....AS YOU DO FOR ME BECAUSE YOU SWEAT ME SOOO HARD.....BUT I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE I'M DA BOMB :cool:

--THE GREATEST ONE

You fuckin pussy!!!!! I am still waiting for my call. We will meet when the time is right? When is that, when you get some people to back you up? i will take you and 3 of your friends by myself with no second thoughts that i will not be defeated. You want to juice but you to scared to stick yourself. Are you calling every bodybuilder a pussy also? I would love for you to go up to every guy at SF that is juiced and tell them there insecure. Its not insecurity jerk off its about looking good for yourself and juice gives you enhancements. You wouldnt know cause you probably do not know what a hex dumbell is. I wanna square up with you, and Ill make you a great offer. I wont even bring the fight to the ground. I wanna box, for real. I wont user my wrestling techniques on the ground, however when I am done kick boxing you to almost unconsious, I will indeed rub your face against the pavement

Originally posted by gropasaurus

...how quiet pathetic-one gets when he's scared. You're such a pussy!!! Monsterguido, I think you made this kid shit in his pants...we should have warned him to wear "Depends" whenever conversing with THE ALLIANCE...hope he learned a lesson...-EVERYONE'S IDOL

MIKE.....WHILE YOU HOMOS ARE PLANNING WHAT TO WRITE TO RESPOND AND AT THE SAME TIME BOILING INSIDE WITH ANGER BECAUSE I TURNED YOU FAGGOTS DOWN ON A DATE.....I WAS CLOSING A MILLION DOLLAR DEAL FOR MY COMPANY IN WHICH I GET A PERCENTAGE OF....WHILE YOU GUYS WORK FOR THE VITAMIN SHOPPE AND THE GYM FOR MINIMUM WAGE....JUST ENOUGH TO PAY FOR YOUR DRUGS, ROID, AND PUSSY....LIVNG WITH MOMMY DOES TAKE A TOLL ON YOUR SOCIAL LIFE BUDDY

SO GO ON AND LOSE SLEEP THINKING ABOUT MY GREATNESS.....BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR SO-CALLED ALLIANCE IS NOTHING BUT A PUNK-ASS JOKE AND YA' ALL ARE NO MATCH TO MY MY STRENGHT, GOOD LOOKS, INTELLIGENCE, AND WEALTH.....ENVY IS SUCH A BITCH AIN'T IT

-THE ONE AND ONLY

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

.....I WAS CLOSING A MILLION DOLLAR DEAL FOR MY COMPANY IN WHICH I GET A PERCENTAGE OF....WHILE YOU GUYS WORK FOR THE VITAMIN SHOPPE AND THE GYM FOR MINIMUM WAGE....JUST ENOUGH TO PAY FOR YOUR DRUGS, ROID, AND PUSSY....LIVNG WITH MOMMY DOES TAKE A TOLL ON YOUR SOCIAL LIFE BUDDY

I recognize this quote as one which was previously used by a member of the ALLIANCE. Originality, as well as hair, and endowment, are commodities which are scarce to you, and are abundant to us. These are reasons for INSECURE individuals (yourself) to show antipathy towards beings (the ALLIANCE) who have attained a state of Nirvana (a supreme being). While our existence is beneficial to this planet, yours is malignant and is analagous to a cancer cell, and we must make you go into remission.

If you are not familiar with how cancer cells function, here is a summary. In all types of cancer cells, there is an overproduction of a protein called Bcl-2. This protein acts as a bulletproof vest and protects the cell from anti-cancer therapies such as radiation, immunotherapy, or chemotherapy. The alliance is similar to a developing anticancer treatment by way of antisense therapy. Basically, we target any cell which overproduces Bcl-2 and shut off its ability to produce this protein, rendering the cell susceptible to other forms of anti-cancer treatments. In a recent experiment, which I read in the Lanceot Medical Journal, 12 terminally ill patients, who were given less than 2 months to live, were treated with this new antisense therapy. 2 years later, those 12 patients were still living, and their cancer, went into remission, the oldest patient being a 98 year old woman.

Basically, my point is, a member of the alliance, although capable of killing you, most probably will not. What he will do though is beat the living shit out of you, stripping away what little confidence you have and leaving your candy ass to the likes of tempkid, who is going to break your teeth.

WORD!

and i myself, as a self anointed member of the alliance, will also help to defeat whatever evils may impart onto the above congregration of greatness.

!SHLONGER? where the fuck is that picture.

ps. anyone that fucks with the people above, is in for a painful night. i have actually been in the presence of certain members of the alliance, and it is truly a sight to behold. i would fly over to the afghan land anyday with these gentlemen

Originally posted by pipdaddy

WORD!

ps. anyone that fucks with the people above, is in for a painful night. i have actually been in the presence of certain members of the alliance, and it is truly a sight to behold. i would fly over to the afghan land anyday with these gentlemen

Dam somebody's nose is a lil brown:laugh:

Originally posted by shlonger

Basically, my point is, a member of the alliance, although capable of killing you, most probably will not. What he will do though is beat the living shit out of you, stripping away what little confidence you have and leaving your candy ass to the likes of tempkid, who is going to break your teeth.

Don't waste your time with this fool, he talks the talk, but when ask to step to plate he never walks the walk. I have called him out many times before, but he has never took the challenge. Patheticone you name the time and place and we will battle it out, at the end I will be victorious and you will just be your usual pathetic self. I advise you bring a mouthpiece, if you still want your teeth. Don't fear me because of size, I'm 6ft1" only 190, but fear me because I'm a quick as the once great Sugar Ray Robinson,a combo as good as Roy Jones JR, the power of a young George Forman, and the all around mental and physical greatness of Ali. Fear me bitch, oh fear me.