Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Exit Meetup 10/19!!!

kvanzile9

ok cool beans...yes 2 a.m. by the snack bar is right where the light guy used to be!!! so everybody check it out at 2 a.m.!!! see everybody there...who else is down to the meetup!!??? and yes there are now 5 meetups i started another one!!! lmao...gonna meet alot of new peeps peace!!!

kyle:eek:

good shit....well between all the meetups i think we will cover the whole 2nd floor anyways between sicktracks, clubplanet, mainepromos/exit2nyc, and domain!!!! its goin to be a crazy night with loads of peeps.....so yeah one meetup is at the bar and the other is by the snack booth by the light guy where he used to be!!! go to either of these spots around 2 a.m. both meetups should be going on1!! ok peace

kyle:eek:

yeah we really do need nametags or something...or to put something everyone has in their house or whatever that they can put on their clothing to show they are from one of the messageboards!!! somethin easy and simple or else people are just gonna be walking around the place1!! any ideas??? laterz:eek:

the dilly as 2 a.m. at the 2nd floor bar!!! everybody be there!!! i got the black tank top and black pants and black shoes most likely!!! i know some of you so just look for a group of people talking it up!!! 2 MORE DAYS ALL!!! holla!! peace:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

whoa whoa....so throwing me off any balcony or second floor....thats not kosher!!! lmao...yeah so i like the mariners and the yanks kicked my ass in game one its all good!!! well i figure just look for 100's of people gathered around the bar cause i know about 20 people that will be there so just look for a big group!!! or look for me!! lol black top to bottom!! tank top, pants, and shoes!!! spikey hair in the front...lol...ok peace almost one day left all!!! PEACE!!!

kyle:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by belladiva

Some1 should wait outside the entrance handing out "Hello My name is" stickers cause theres gonna be like 2421415643 ppl meeting up. It's gonna be off the hook!

LOL!! Who is the one with the lexus cause it sure isn't me!!!!!!!!

HUH?:confused:

Hallo!!

Kyle ill see u there

Scott get ready to be raped =) jk

Harry be ready to get pounced on hehehe

And everyone else get ready to meet MUAHHHHHH!!!

lolz jusssssst kidding

c-u all there

I inclueded a pic so ppl know who to look for

short girl with black hair

burgandy red backless shirt

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Hallo!!

Kyle ill see u there

Scott get ready to be raped =) jk

Harry be ready to get pounced on hehehe

And everyone else get ready to meet MUAHHHHHH!!!

lolz jusssssst kidding

c-u all there

I inclueded a pic so ppl know who to look for

short girl with black hair

burgandy red backless shirt

I dont think anyone could miss you. :spin2: So where are we meeting up right near the coat check bar?

ok one day left peoples!!! anyways yeah if you are on the 2nd floor where the coat check is and walk into the club there is a bar on your right side and we are gonna meetup on the opposite side of that bar!!! where the stairwell is to go to the first floor!!! gonna be a huge meetup...theres the same meetup on the NY board!!! cant wait....

HEY DANIELLA!!! long time no see....well ill see u and a bunch of others tomorrow night baby!!! holla!!!

peace

kyle:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: