Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, come make fun of me for this post!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I got a mix of castles in the sky

ian van dahl - Castles In The Sky wippenberg mix

shit is hot, maybee the song is old but I"ve never heard this mix before....

lol.. your setting yourself up..

"ok come make fun of me"

lol

the trak is over a year old.. but hey.. a trak is a trak.. everybody thinks if a song is older than a week old it sux.. i dont think that at all..

-i cant listen to that trak.. it reminds me of baddd things.. "castles in the sky" scary sh^t to me

-clubhead3k-

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by clubhead3k

lol.. your setting yourself up..

"ok come make fun of me"

lol

the trak is over a year old.. but hey.. a trak is a trak.. everybody thinks if a song is older than a week old it sux.. i dont think that at all..

-i cant listen to that trak.. it reminds me of baddd things.. "castles in the sky" scary sh^t to me

-clubhead3k-

may I ask what scary things happend?

lol

that was in my days of drugs.... SUMMER 00 disaster.. i would be so fuct up .. the trak would come on.. "do you ever question yourlife" i would look up with my jaw hanging to the left. the snow would fall and i would tell myself this is the best feeling in the world.. i look back now and remember be always doing that to that song and the damage i did to myself that summer and even before that..

also i went to some after after hours that we call "the crystal palace" after exit one night. "actually morning" and someone had a CD. with KISS > CASTLES> SAME SCRIPT.. and i must of heard castles at least 400 times that weekend.. sooooo i hear it now. and im scared. lol

-clubhead3k

nah. it's a cool mix purely because it plays the gay ass vocal part for about 30 seconds, then drops into a nice beat. so you're like " what the fuck is he playing this song for?" and all the girls are like OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG!!!...so you start walking off the dancefloor, and flipping off the dj and throwing your drinks at him, then the beat kicks in, you look around, and all the girls are like WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SONG?, and you go back to where you were about 3 minutes ago, only if the dj is good and continues with the hard shit. its a great tease

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by belladiva

saleen~ did anyone ever tell you to get a life

you must be part of the men hating bitches on this board...Nice sig, can't keep a man, loser! Go post somewhere else..

Originally posted by wakeup

just to let everyone know saleen will yet again be fellating any man in the new stalls at exit.

i doubt it. didnt you hear? they made a special spot for him in junior's booth (with a cushioned floor, knee pads just arent enough for 6 hours of blowing and rimming)