Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn amphetamines

superfli

it was nice to meet a bunch of you guys tonite...

kuro, get yer ass off the damn dj booth and dance...

melanie, madam millie (forgive any misspellings, i'm not quite with it) and all the other folks who i met, i'm sure you guys are still dancing yer asses off right now....

hopefully i didn't say or do anything stupid in my drunk/geeked out state....

it's about 5 am and i think i took one too many ritalin tonite....

:D

I'm trying to learn to pace myself. I have a tendancy to blow my knees out early bt this morning I was still dancing when Danny dropped his third encore. Good to meet you last night (and I managed to remember your real name).

Well everyone, I was there on Friday but was pretty drunk by the time 1:30 rolled in...and I think I scared a couple of people who I asked if they were from the CP board, but I'll be more aware next time and look out for you guys.

I just have to say that Danny played an I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E set on Friday (saturday technically).

Is anyone checking out Redanka and Tarantella next week?

:laugh:

SUPERFLI! It was so cool to meet you! IM with your email address - we should definitely hang out! I can't believe you live a block away from me!

Danny was awesome, I loved the vocals he dropped and I haven't danced that much since, well, Danny at Vinyl!

Kuro - thanks for spinning at my house. Maybe next time I'll actually drop a few tracks. Gotta practice a little more first!

~Malanee

Originally posted by superfli

it was nice to meet a bunch of you guys tonite...

kuro, get yer ass off the damn dj booth and dance...

melanie, madam millie (forgive any misspellings, i'm not quite with it) and all the other folks who i met, i'm sure you guys are still dancing yer asses off right now....

hopefully i didn't say or do anything stupid in my drunk/geeked out state....

it's about 5 am and i think i took one too many ritalin tonite....

Um, just realized I may be confusing you with someone else! No more brain candy for me! Which one were you? I DID meet you, right???? I'm such a crackhead!

The guy that lives a block away was the guy from the Buzz board Malanee. You did meet Superfli cuz after I found him at the meetup spot I told him that the other clubplanet folks were right up by the booth. I can't remember the board name of the guy you're thinking of, but I remember his real name.

heh...i was wearing a white button down short sleeve shirt and later i took that off to reveal my groovetech tee, 'cuz i was sweatin' my ass off :D

malanee - i did meet ya, but you had me goin' for a second when you said i lived a block away from you...here i was thinking to myself - damn, was i that f-ed up, that i don't remember a conversation? heh...

:)

heh...i was wearing a white button down short sleeve shirt and later i took that off to reveal my groovetech tee, 'cuz i was sweatin' my ass off :D

malanee - i did meet ya, but you had me goin' for a second when you said i lived a block away from you...here i was thinking to myself - damn, was i that f-ed up, that i don't remember a conversation? heh...

:)

Yeah, you also said you would give me a million dollars. Remember??? *lol*

I know who you are now! It was nice to meet you! :spin2:

Originally posted by scratchapella

yeh, it was nice meeting both kuro and superfli on friday. and all this time i thought you were some short, bald japanese kid. . .:D

heh...umm...i don't mean to be rude...but can you refresh my memory as to what you look like

i couldn't hear much of what everyone was saying in front of the booth, so i just nodded and pretended like i heard instead of saying 'what?' for the fifth time... :D

heh...umm...i don't mean to be rude...but can you refresh my memory as to what you look like

i couldn't hear much of what everyone was saying in front of the booth, so i just nodded and pretended like i heard instead of saying 'what?' for the fifth time... :D

Scratch was that pretty Asian girl who likes electronic music and was dancing. That should clear things up.