Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nero at EXIT Friday night

I will definitly be there to check out NERO!! I cant wait. I havent herd you spin in so god damn long hun. You know I will be there to check you out, chill and say whats up!! Everyone better come out. I miss all the tunnel headz I used to see every sat =(. I better see all of you there to suppport NERO! Well Im off to work. See you the 19th. Ill talk to you later Ant..

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaz Debbie

:):spin::D:roll:

well what up kiddies u miss me, ive been bouncin around the US even through all this drama. but im back innyc for a lil bit before i make my move to LA. im gonna miss nyc but i still have a good 8 months before i bounce. this fri at exit (earth) is special. i havent played there since me baez n tsettos did the columbus day party, that was insane they let me stay on an hour longer, good peeps right there. well ok so from 3 oclock on its on but not ol tunnel style i have some new tricks n sounds up my sleeve, with alot more vocals n ol remixes remixed again nero style lol aight kool so il c u all there about mid-night cant wait

a nero :confused:

Originally posted by anthonyn

well what up kiddies u miss me, ive been bouncin around the US even through all this drama. but im back innyc for a lil bit before i make my move to LA. im gonna miss nyc but i still have a good 8 months before i bounce. this fri at exit (earth) is special. i havent played there since me baez n tsettos did the columbus day party, that was insane they let me stay on an hour longer, good peeps right there. well ok so from 3 oclock on its on but not ol tunnel style i have some new tricks n sounds up my sleeve, with alot more vocals n ol remixes remixed again nero style lol aight kool so il c u all there about mid-night cant wait

a nero :confused:

yo just make sure you bang it out bro....im gonna come say whats up if youre no to busy tearing the room apart

hey that was u in the car lol. vinyl was around the block form where we were standing on houston n hubery. yo cats this fri is important im not sure if there gonna bring me back to exit so i need every1 to use neros guestlist and let the music speak for itself. maybe il get punched in the face again n pull a rabbit out of my a** like that nite at tunnel. does any1 know what kinda gear thay have in that room. thanks nero 4 resident also be there at 3 cause this is gonna be a 5 track intro all at 1nce:bounce: :bounce: so say neros guestlist at the door!!!i believe u will have vip priviliges cause u gugys r like so cool(shut up cartman)lol wooooooooooooooowhooooooooooooooooooo