Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf Happened To Cp

finesse112

YO IS IT ME OR DOES THIS BOARD SUCK NOW.NO GOOD POSTS ABOUT CLUBS OR VENUES NUTTIN BUT A BUNCH OF MORANS SAYING THERE DRUNK DAM N I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN LIKE A MONTH BUT THERE IS NOT ONE GOOD TOPIC OR THREAD.

LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A CLUB FORUM I GET MORE INFO NOW FROM THE MUSIC FORUM.NO EXIT POSTS OR SF POSTS HERE BUT THERE ALL POSTS ABOUT IT.I GUESS THIS FORUM IS DEAD OH WELL I GOT MY OWN MESSAGE BOARD SO I DON'T CARE NO LONGER ANYONE WHO WANT REAL INFO GO THERE....DOMAIN NYC

Originally posted by finesse112

YO IS IT ME OR DOES THIS BOARD SUCK NOW.NO GOOD POSTS ABOUT CLUBS OR VENUES NUTTIN BUT A BUNCH OF MORANS SAYING THERE DRUNK DAM N I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN LIKE A MONTH BUT THERE IS NOT ONE GOOD TOPIC OR THREAD.

LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A CLUB FORUM I GET MORE INFO NOW FROM THE MUSIC FORUM.NO EXIT POSTS OR SF POSTS HERE BUT THERE ALL POSTS ABOUT IT.I GUESS THIS FORUM IS DEAD OH WELL I GOT MY OWN MESSAGE BOARD SO I DON'T CARE NO LONGER ANYONE WHO WANT REAL INFO GO THERE....DOMAIN NYC

again exit sucks

[*_-=C=-_*]

Originally posted by doubtness

Again, who are u to quote that Exit sucks?

When was the last time you were there?

earlier this year and Im me. Who are you to say my opinion is wrong?

Im sorry but to me and people who agree with me, The club is shit. Im sorry If I like a good vibe good music and not being around tons of juicers.

[*_-=C=-_*]

to quote cartman........STOP YOUR BITCHING!!!!!!!!!

its just dead on the weekends. come back during the week

so hilarious - every month or so some newbie has to come on and give us this same exact schpeel...(I even think I made the fatal mistake once a year or so ago)

you'll learn with time as did I and the many others on this board and all the others boards - that ALL boards go thru their phazes.

you don't even know -- this board used to be the shit....it will come back around - plus now it's a little harder because back in the day CP was the only board - now there is like 5 all together. Plus how many threads can you have about clubbing anyway - think about it - pretty much would be impossible.

RELAX!!

:cool:

Originally posted by exodust

so hilarious - every month or so some newbie has to come on and give us this same exact schpeel...(I even think I made the fatal mistake once a year or so ago)

you'll learn with time as did I and the many others on this board and all the others boards - that ALL boards go thru their phazes.

you don't even know -- this board used to be the shit....it will come back around - plus now it's a little harder because back in the day CP was the only board - now there is like 5 all together. Plus how many threads can you have about clubbing anyway - think about it - pretty much would be impossible.

RELAX!!

:cool:

This one speaks volumes of knowledge

the force is strong with her

[*_-=C=-_*]