Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells was on!!

IF YOU WERE AT VINYL LAST NIGHT YOU KNOW HOW IT WENT DOWN! SICKEST SHIT TO HIT NY IN AWHILE... HAD A SICK TIME AND YOU ALLZ GOTTA BE THERE AGIAN THIS SATURDAY!

LUV U ALL AND C U ALL SOON

RAZ

(the big guy with the colorfull shirt! M M M M M M)

LuV

RaZ

Haven't a clue where to really begin and shit but that dany howells definitely knows his beats. Had a good time for the most part..just a lil jaded from Mills the night before. But without a doubt, lemme go down my list of people i met up with...

CroBra-shit man, no one i know better than u with their head on straight, u got a great girl, lucky guy i tell ya. Thanks again for the ride to Penn.

Mugwump-bro, great to finally met the legend haha...but another time for the mugwump stomp heh

Mist-damn, DEEP intelligent conversation to the fullest, thanks for the good ear and keep being the person u are cause there is a bright ass future with u and CroBra

Trancend-I kicked yer fuckin ass in the breakdance battle, Prick.

Romy20-u gotta chill with the smiling hehe

Xpander- *yawns* yea i think u can keep Lavender hehe great to see u again

Lavendermenace-*yawns* yea i think u can keep Xpander

JenEfur-well well well great to see yer fucked up calf self once again hehe. see u soon

Arcticshdw-nice to meet u man, u got a wonderful girl which im sure yer aware of...keep her in check OR ELSE!!! haha be good man..peace

Blueskygirl- Damn, all i can say is that, Fran Dresher can fuckin dance haha and also its nice to see what "young at heart" looks like in Human Form

Misskittie- Fuckin Meow haha, well u notcied me and nearly ripped my shirt off my back haha but glad u got a hold of me pleasure to meet u and CHRIST I DIDNT KNOW U WERE A SHORTIE?? hehe....u looked nice, but were rather sweaty

Trippintrance64-good to see u back to back Mills to Howells

and anyone else i forgot great to see u all and hopefully again real soon....peace....quoth

Originally posted by maximman

Brooklynkid... i think it was you that i met last nite... In the bathroom, while you were having that "incident"... haha (you know what i'm talking about). I hope you feel better and that it tasted as good coming up....

DUDE!! I've been trying to forget the "incident" for the past 18 or so hours. Thanks for refreshing the memory LOL. But yeah it was great meeting you...you were mad cool...and I feel great knowing that an old man like me can still pass for 20 years old!

Looking forward to the next meetup :D

Originally posted by freefall

So I checked out the naughtybooth.com boards to see what they were saying about Howells over there and it was like the exact opposite! What's up with that???

:(:confused::(

hmm they didnt enjoy it??? I guess that explains why I didnt see them late in the evening. To be honest, the set wasnt all that bad at all but I MUCH more enjoyed last times set. I also felt the vibe was much more prevalent there too...Labor Day weekend that is. But i made the best of it with my friends and some new guys I met. They made it *orgasmic* for me. But, I wish I was back in Labor Day weekend....

xoxo

miss k

Yea..

I read all of the Booth's replies and they where a bit more critical..

But I think in general The majority of all boards enjoyed the night..

It's ok be critical on a DJ's set though..

And more DJs on Naughtybooth (That spin in Lounges and Clubs)

tend to listen to sets differently than say..

The avarage tainspotting pill poppin dance floor DJ whore...

Like me!

:D

to each his/her own...

NOW SEE YOU ALL AT SATOSHIE!

Originally posted by kevinneci

HOWELLS IS NUTS!!!!!!

ON his CD nocturnal frequencies there is a interview and he talks about the best thing in dj'ing is to have a connection with the crowd, what a connection he had last night!!!!

couldn't agree more - not only is that a really cool interview, but he is the man with the crowd. everytime i see him it just crazy - he's upper there grinning and shit. in the interview he said that he likes the US crowds the best. he certainly acts like it when he's here.

had the best time, again! hehe. i'm just a happy camper. saw too many of u all to list here, and got a ton of b-day hugs.

i will say, FINALLY MET JUSTIN!!! (TRANSEND). NICE TO PUT A FACE ON U'R SILLY ASS KID!!!

so, i danced my way into a stomach cramp around 8am and had to sit the end out. they should sell bananas in that place...LOL

Mugz - would we lead u astray? DH is the man live!

I thought Howells threw down an amazing set. Once again he was on point bangin away house, tech-house, tech-trance, and some tribal. I too did notice that the vibe the majority of the night was a bit weaker than on the Fourth of July and Labor day. That changed around 7:30 or so when people really started getting into it again. He played some sick as tracks and yes Play To Win was one of the highlights of the evening. He also threw down some vicious ass breaks (not a huge breaks fan) that just blew my mind away. All in all it was another great night with Howells. I'm thinking about doing a Canadian roadtrip to either catch him Montreal or Toronto next month because i can't wait till New Years Eve.

I was totally blown away by that set! I agree with that dude from before who liked that "Play to win track" where can I get that? I LOVED how there were barely any BT trash. Mad cool people, were there. I have now become a serious fan.

You guys hear that TWILO chant when the Wizard was dancing?

TO: Vinyl---- Bring him back soon!

DH 1:blown:

Originally posted by mcgrupp

You guys hear that TWILO chant when the Wizard was dancing?

TO: Vinyl---- Bring him back soon!

DH 1:blown:

That wizard guy is there all the time. I was wondering what the deal was with that "trance nurse" who was walking around. She gave my friend a biz card and "your session is scheduled for 6:00AM in the lounge" was written on the back.

Edit: ummm I just realized you were probably talking about bringing DH back. I am truly a crackhead. :idea:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I was wondering what the deal was with that "trance nurse" who was walking around. She gave my friend a biz card and "your session is scheduled for 6:00AM in the lounge" was written on the back.

:idea:

The Trance nurse is a really cool person. That was the first time she made an appearance since Twilo closed. She was brought out of retirement due to the war.

Whats up guys! Vinyl on sat. night was one of the sickest partys of the year, DH is awesome he really rocked the house. I met lots of cool ppl who were dancing all night to danny's sick set. anyone remember me i was wearing a white diesel shirt and was on the dancefloor the whole night. i love the vibe at vinyl and especially that the club is mainly about the music and there is a really family feeling to the club. at around 6 or 7 when only the true clubheads were there i felt real love in the room and danced my ass off even though my foot was fawking killing me.

big ups to BIG T (the coolest guy there)

the nurse and wizard man who kept us laughing and partying

and my boy BKDJ (RAz) big guy and colorful shirt for dragging my ass to vinyl for a fun night of nonstop partying.

hope to see all u guys there next weekend for the cd release party at vinyl for the new cream cd.

lets have a meetup this time at 7 a.m. when all the true cp ppl are still there and its chilled out in the bar at the back. tell me wat u guys think.