Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goooooooo Yankeeeees!!!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Tell me why most of you Yankees fans actually only started admitting that you root for the Yankees when they started winning.

Bandwagon hoppers.

Another whiney Mets fan. :)

Don't know about the rest of the Yankees fans, but first time I went to Jankee Stadium I was 4. So suck it.

Spragga: You know what? Even /if/ they lose... they're the best team in the AL East, they've proved themselves to no end. If they lose, they lose like champions because they didnt give up at 0-2 in the ALDS. Words of truth.

GO MARINERS!!! and i hope the yanks lose cause i will never stop talkin about it....so wow they came back from two games and it really would suck if they lost at home not once not twice but three times!!!! that would suck!!! lol i dont know if my mariners can pull out another one but i hope so.....and of course the yanks are the best in the AL East cause that division sucks....wow boston yeah like they will ever win it!!! the mariners at least got oakland to contend with and next year the rangers too!! so there division has at least power in it!!!! but anyways ill let out everything tomorrow if the yanks lose....and if not great super....i just hope they get to play the mariners!!!! peace

Originally posted by kvanzile9

GO MARINERS!!! and i hope the yanks lose cause i will never stop talkin about it....so wow they came back from two games and it really would suck if they lost at home not once not twice but three times!!!! that would suck!!! lol i dont know if my mariners can pull out another one but i hope so.....and of course the yanks are the best in the AL East cause that division sucks....wow boston yeah like they will ever win it!!! the mariners at least got oakland to contend with and next year the rangers too!! so there division has at least power in it!!!! but anyways ill let out everything tomorrow if the yanks lose....and if not great super....i just hope they get to play the mariners!!!! peace

go bronx bommers

[*-=C=-_*]

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Spragga: You know what? Even /if/ they lose... they're the best team in the AL East, they've proved themselves to no end. If they lose, they lose like champions because they didnt give up at 0-2 in the ALDS. Words of truth.

I'll give credit where it's due!

Wanna put a friendly wager on 2nite's game? Yankees win, I'll buy ya 2 drinks at America and if the A's win, you do the same...This Mets fan say "BRING IT"!!

Ragga :D

i remember sitting through the 80's with no playoff births...

when mel hall - the f*ucking prick - was our best playa

and donnie baseball never getting his ring...

so screw off and feel sorry for u'r self somewhere else! i've worn to shape of my butt into the bleacher seats in the cowbell section and i'm going till the tear babe's house down (which will be never!).

so, who else is going stadium 2nite? i'll be sitting with the other creatures next to my man Milton with the cowbell leading the chants and being generally rowdy...

GO Yanks!!!!!

Originally posted by barvybe

i remember sitting through the 80's with no playoff births...

when mel hall - the f*ucking prick - was our best playa

and donnie baseball never getting his ring...

so screw off and feel sorry for u'r self somewhere else! i've worn to shape of my butt into the bleacher seats in the cowbell section and i'm going till the tear babe's house down (which will be never!).

so, who else is going stadium 2nite? i'll be sitting with the other creatures next to my man Milton with the cowbell leading the chants and being generally rowdy...

GO Yanks!!!!!

Hey Old Skooler

I remember when Bobby Meacham hit his only homerun one season, it barely crept over the fence. :)