Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbies... Cum here...

dgmodel

hey, S/N is boogie1060 selected that for a S/N because that is my nickname and the numbers don't mean a thing.

18 blk male NYC and very freaky, i'm 6 feet 175 pounds and my penis is a little over 10 inches for the people who want to know, i'm not bragging because most women can't handle it and its a pain finding one who can.

Originally posted by boogie1060

i'm 6 feet 175 pounds and my penis is a little over 10 inches for the people who want to know, i'm not bragging because most women can't handle it and its a pain finding one who can.

damn, you must have rough life...

you know having the misery of a 10inch cock and all...

;)

Hi,

24 white male from Boston, missing cock, fell off somewhere, enjoy looking for my cock and tickling my balls. I also like long walks on the beach looking for my cock or a nice romantic dinner. I have 3 balls and enjoy clubbing w/ all 3 of them, looking for a women that has 5 Vaginas and 3 assholes.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Hi,

24 white male from Boston, missing cock, fell off somewhere, enjoy looking for my cock and tickling my balls. I also like long walks on the beach looking for my cock or a nice romantic dinner. I have 3 balls and enjoy clubbing w/ all 3 of them, looking for a women that has 5 Vaginas and 3 assholes.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO!!!!!!!

wow, someone is actually more fucked up than me. i could have never dreamt up that one. this is truly a historic moment

I mighy have started off on the wrong foot, sorry about that. I was only kidding, I want a women w/ 4 Vaginas. Is that too much to ask? I am just really bored in Boston, sorry for the weird post, but thats just me.

Butt plugs are for people w/ Diahrrea.

well my name is Carl Im from NY originally from the bronx now living albany by way of westchester.. I am a student at RPI majoring in finance.. Cintron is one of my best friend and my 4th fav DJ .... Im 6'2 black soon to have blonde hair.. I am a Fat ass but I can still move with the best of em.. yeah thats right big men can move.. Um I have a big dick .. I use it to hammer in nails .. Im an amature carpenter I love cars dancing music women and SPygirl2... if you like kenny G and long walks on the beach Im your man.:rolleyes::blown:

[*_-=C=-_*]

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by marcid21

Whoa...ok...umm...

DG, will you look what you have started? You couldn't have this rookie social gathering in another place????

Notice only the men are introducing themselves

:laugh: :laugh:

I say double or none, because I am a newbie in two aspects and I am not a newbie in one aspect. First to the newbie aspects:

1.) I am new to this board as everybody can easily see by the number of posts I made... but I'm sure the number will increase soon, for I like to write. I really wonder how some posts can have a few hundred of views, but only a bunch of answers in it. How comes so many people only read but never answer? There are so many postings which CRY for an answer...

2.) I am new to the US... as some of you might have noticed because my English is not as perfect as yours (haha!), I am a foreigner (but I won't tell where I'm from, you'll have to guess), and I'll stay in the US for some while. For me being here (in the wonderful state of California) is like a psychological case study. Especially going out, being in a club reveils the worst scum of the universe (to quote from the MIB) in form of men who try to mate. Being a man myself it can be really disgusting to see how people try to convince women of their ... errm.... 'abilities'. You all know what I mean.

On the other hand I am not a newbie, because I'm definitely not new to writing in message boards or the internet. So don't tell me shit about posting please :)

I like to write very much, and I like to write in a language that is not my own, and although you might think that this is absolutely not the right place, I am always looking for a place to have a sophisticated talk and improve my english talking skills... but it's always the more interesting experience to look for things in unsual places. So just let's see what happens.

Legend