Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbies... Cum here...

dgmodel

Originally posted by legendary

I say double or none, because I am a newbie in two aspects and I am not a newbie in one aspect. First to the newbie aspects:

1.) I am new to this board as everybody can easily see by the number of posts I made... but I'm sure the number will increase soon, for I like to write. I really wonder how some posts can have a few hundred of views, but only a bunch of answers in it. How comes so many people only read but never answer? There are so many postings which CRY for an answer...

2.) I am new to the US... as some of you might have noticed because my English is not as perfect as yours (haha!), I am a foreigner (but I won't tell where I'm from, you'll have to guess), and I'll stay in the US for some while. For me being here (in the wonderful state of California) is like a psychological case study. Especially going out, being in a club reveils the worst scum of the universe (to quote from the MIB) in form of men who try to mate. Being a man myself it can be really disgusting to see how people try to convince women of their ... errm.... 'abilities'. You all know what I mean.

On the other hand I am not a newbie, because I'm definitely not new to writing in message boards or the internet. So don't tell me shit about posting please :)

I like to write very much, and I like to write in a language that is not my own, and although you might think that this is absolutely not the right place, I am always looking for a place to have a sophisticated talk and improve my english talking skills... but it's always the more interesting experience to look for things in unsual places. So just let's see what happens.

Legend

Umm so legend what do yo know about New york or clubbing since the board focuses on clubing and music to club by ?

[*_-=C=-_*]

What do I know about New York? I've been there for quite some time last year, and I liked it.

What do I know about clubbing? I live in the bay area right now and go out to San Francisco very often. Having really a good time clubbing around there, it's a great city with cool clubs, beautiful women, although I think most of the clubs close too early... Don't worry, I know what this board is about, maybe I didn't point that out enough :)

Legend.

Originally posted by legendary

What do I know about New York? I've been there for quite some time last year, and I liked it.

What do I know about clubbing? I live in the bay area right now and go out to San Francisco very often. Having really a good time clubbing around there, it's a great city with cool clubs, beautiful women, although I think most of the clubs close too early... Don't worry, I know what this board is about, maybe I didn't point that out enough :)

Legend.

Ill buy that for a dollar welcome

[*_-=C=-_*]

Originally posted by marcid21

Whoa...ok...umm...

DG, will you look what you have started? You couldn't have this rookie social gathering in another place????

Okay.. I nominate that we move to your house saturday? and I can introduce myself properly... fair enough???

:idea:

aww you didn't fall asleep did you?

I was busy reading the Turn off post. Wow, that bad boy is up to 5 pages! You guys have to read it! I had everyone at work reading it.....

Anyway, DG sweetie....check your PM's (do people really use those? i never did)