Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance

You had your chance on the 4th, pal, but you had to work or go to school or some responsible shit. We had DJs that were so hardcore that they shit 909s. And Fridays you're always at LL instead of checkin out my party, so I don't wanna hear it.

LOL, j/k

We might be doing another HardComm party around Thanksgiving out in LI, and we'll definitely be doing another one in the city in December. We're still trying to find a space, one preferably with a cabaret license this time. I'll keep your trance-afflicted ass posted.

And is there any news on when your company is doing their party? I haven't heard from anyone so I was wondering if a tentative date had been set yet or not.

Originally posted by trancend

enough already!!!!!!!!! i need some god damn hardcore, like right now

they should sell that shit in needles so i could just inject it when i need a fix haha

these should help:

http://krisgale.com/public/thehacker__edge_of_within.mp3

http://krisgale.com/public/thehacker__one_mig_down.mp3

http://krisgale.com/public/thehacker__fresh_kill_62.mp3

Originally posted by heretic909

hacker, do you still have that link for that printer you mentioned a while ago?

btw, i've been checkin out a few of your tracks. sick sounds, man. what'd you encode them at, though, cause they sound kinda lo-fi?

they're all 128kbit mp3's, so that's def. not the point at which the sounds getting munged up. they sound lofi cuz some of them shitz were back when i was using 8-bit samples in mmedit (the editor for .mtm tracker modules). some of the lo-fi-ness is entirely intentional tho.

my printer is the xerox m750 docuprint.

sorry i still haven't gotten around to mailing u a sample.

i'll get to it this week hopefully.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i'm going to a hard trance/hard house rave on friday

and on saturday, theres judge jules and john 00 fleming at the cross:D :D :D

ive got a busy weekend

You've got a busy weekend? Man, I've got a busy ass week.

Tonight I'm checking out Chris Liberator

Tuesday I'm hitting up Glitch for some IDM and drill-n-bass with guests, Chicks on Speed

Thursday is my b-day

Friday is my g/f's b-day and her band, Vulgaras, is playing and then we're heading over to Vice & Virtue for a joint b-day bash

And Saturday I'm hitting up a pre-Halloween party at The Realm of Darkness club up in Harlem