7. I'm Your DJ (vicious mix) - No Name

8. Musica Che Domina-New Frontier

9. Skam- K Linka

10. Isn't It All A Lil Strange- SHOKK

11. Word Of God-The Prophet

12. Good God-JFK

13. Keep It Coming-Mike Takeover/Ben Davila

14. Somebody Scream- VDM Project

anyone who wants a copy...come check me out at EXIT 2.....RED ROOM.....NOV 2nd...3am-5 or close... i wanna see all u CP heads there...

Mike BuGouT

yeah i got the cd too this past saturday!! phat cd man!!! i shit my pants cause my moms like you got a package in the mail from NY and i was like "dont open it!!!!" so when i went home i checked it out and im like "mike bugout"....oh thank the lord its the dj....i was thinkin crazy anthrax shit!! thank god it was you though!!! but yeah besides that phat cd and thanks for the listing i was going to ask u for it soon!!! peace:eek:

my roommates were buggin out when they saw the package, but i let em know..

good cd..is that how you spin when you spin at clubs? because it seemed a little too hard for the club if you ask me, but it definitely is a head banger for the car and my bedroom....

BG

thanks for the love peoples...

I actually spin a lil different in the clubs...what I sent out was new Sept Hard CD...i also love spinning more beat oriented shit, a lil bit of tribal (Which is becominga bigger part) Trance of course and also some vocals....I do eveything but garage house-- def come to the red room on Nov 2nd...Imma prolly start with some bangers but late nite might get tribballllyy....we'll see how it goes....

live I like to mess around with stuff...kinda like how I threw BTS over musica....I do a lot of that live...

Mike BuGouT

He is better at clubs ;)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

my roommates were buggin out when they saw the package, but i let em know..

good cd..is that how you spin when you spin at clubs? because it seemed a little too hard for the club if you ask me, but it definitely is a head banger for the car and my bedroom....

BG