Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soulstice Review

phrankadelic

Well I had a great time. Vaughan...what can I say man...fucking first class mate. Hooked it up to get in. Hooked it up with a shot. Hooked it up w/ a comp and vinyl. And most importantly...introduced my to Gina! What a hottie! :eek:

A couple of things I didn't like were that the set was kinda short and the sound sucked ass. But Gabriel, aka Afro Mystic, through down a great set and had me bouncin around. All in all, a great night. Thank you Lust!

I also didn't like hte sound system - it just was pitched a little too high i think

but overall i really enjoyed hte night - good vibe, despite the early hootchie's there - sheesh...never thought humpin' a dancefloor was that much fun....

all in all a good night - good music -

a bit disappointed w/ the length of the set too...wish i got to hear more of soulstice since it was my 1st time hearing them live

maybe its cause there was such a small crowd? also, thought the music was a lil too loud...couldnt hear her voice that well.

vaughan> complete class all the way...

yes frank, gina is a hottie and so is her brother ;)