Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO any couple that ever had a 3 way

dolcemimi

Originally posted by dolcemimi

1. WHy do all men dream about 2 women ?

2. ALso - did it make the love for your GF stronger or did she get jealous or what ?

3. If a guy is fuckin 2 girls - how can u tell which girls he likes better ?

Answers below: (my reasoning anyway)

1. It is a hot fantasy. Two beautiful women at your service...Don't you think that is incredibly hot??

2. I would never reccommend doing this with your GF or BF... It may cause jealousy and potentially break a relationship...Unless you have THE strongest bond ever, do not attempt to try this!!!!

3. It's not about who the guy likes better.... If you are one of the girls, you should be enjoying the guy and the girl equally... ALL parties involved should be sexually aroused by one another, therefore--> NO FAVORITES...

just my opinion anyway;)

ummm... is that a trick question? seriously, why not? IMO, men dont just dream about two women, we fantasize about a whole harem of hotties! if you are talking purely sex, then satisfying several beautiful, needy women sounds wonderful, no?

2. ALso - did it make the love for your GF stronger or did she get jealous or what ?

once i had a GF who initiated a 3some. she was a flirtatious type who always swore up and down that it was *impossible* to make her jealous. everything was fine until i touched her friend. then it was like, "you guys can just go ahead... i will be in the other room" and she stormed off! so much for not being able to make her jealous!

*guys*, listen to sirdante, if one of the girls in a 3some is your lady, DO NOT TOUCH THE OTHER GIRL!!! the only way you are going to get any play from your GFs friend is if your GF tells her to do somehthing to you. keep your mouth shut, keep your hands to yourself, and be satisfied with anything you get.

who can tell which girl he likes better? who cares. a threesome, unless its truely some sort of alternative lifestyle 3 way relationship, is about sex and lust, not about like and/or love. believe me, when getting it on with two girls, theres no way a guy is *thinking* about anything. he suffers from sensory overload. mmmm... :cool:

BECAUSE - women are beautiful! beauty of form, voice, features, etc. more of a great thing would seem to be an awesome thing.

DON'T go there, unless its her idea, and only if u either don't care about her so much (casual relationship) or are super stong with each other.

If u go there, u'll figure out that the girls are in charge. keep u'r mouth shut and just do like u'r told, feel luck, and it'll all work out. if its with u'r girlfriend, just follow her lead.

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by sirdante

*guys*, listen to sirdante, if one of the girls in a 3some is your lady, DO NOT TOUCH THE OTHER GIRL!!! the only way you are going to get any play from your GFs friend is if your GF tells her to do somehthing to you. keep your mouth shut, keep your hands to yourself, and be satisfied with anything you get.

rotflmao - oh how true!!!!!

my gf and i had been in a relationship for about 4 years and best friends for 6 when this happened. we were staying with a mutual guy friend. we'd always talked about our fantasies of having a 3some, both with 2 guys and 2 girls. i joked with her about doing something, but i really didn't think she'd go through with it. so we're all sitting on his couch and i get up to go to the bathroom. just as i got back, he started touching her leg and then she starts making out with him!!

anyway, one thing led to another and we had the most amazing time..actually, the second night was tons better than the first after we'd kinda broken the ice. i was surprisingly not jealous at all because i was so confident in our relationship and trusing of my gf, and just loved the fact that she was getting so much pleasure out of it all. plus, i guess this addresses #3 a bit, there was always something extra and special about the way we interacted with each other, and i'm sure that would still be the case with 2 girls....when you have a history with someone, you know what they like, and how to take care of them...there's that extra connection, and it's important to let that show in that situation.

i made sure she knew how i felt, but i don't think she ever really got over it...and cried to me once that she didn't think she'd be the kind of girl i'd want to marry someday because she did it. i told her that i felt the exact opposite, but i don't think she beleived me. i am all for being open sexually as long as you're not hurting the other person (cheating behind their back), and everyone's fulfilled (satisfied, playing out fantasies, etc).

funny thing though, when it came time to try it with two girls, she was too jealous to go through with it...damn. ;)

1. because i handle it

2. stronger, I share

3. in a strict sense, one could have a better looking pussy or give a better bj (first times are always exciting), but overall it will always be my gf.

i've done the 3some thing a couple times with my significant other...it was a great visual that really turned us on...it was raw sex and had nothing to do with love. thats how we separate it. we both knew who we were going home to and it was a great experience. the most important thing i stress to my guy is that I have to okay the situation...i don't make any rules in bed except to have fun and "do whatevers" but i do want him to acknowlege that I say its okay before it all begins. I think its great for a couple to have fun like that and still stay in love together...but i don't think everyone would be able to handle it. we're just two horny devils with equal libidos...so its exciting for us, not a weird or insecurity-provoking situation. before we tried it, i thought it would break us apart and i would go to pieces, but it wasn't THAT big of a deal and our relationship grew stronger...it was kind of a release. We don't ever accuse the other of cheating on each other anymore, either :)

I agree with the not your lady thing, I've only had three, 3-way encounters and they were all great because we were all friends, twice 2 girls, and once me, my boy gave a girl a double treat. If its your lady, its gonna get ugly, just flip the scipt, you wouldn't want it to be your lady and one of your boys with you. As for liking one girl more than the other, you have to be well rested and give both equal attention or it will be fucked up. and if you are gonna make it a two guy one girl thing, she has got to be really talented!!

I put a post asking the same thing refering to this first topic.... Interesting replies.....I still gotta wonder though....

As for the second, almost every girl I know, picked a girl whom she wouldn't get jealous of, so she thought, but it back fired.... I suppose that's all about the relatonship..trust, commitment(sp), and understnading..or some where along those lines...

For once lets see Dolcemimi answer his/her own questions.

Do you think the ratio of women who dream about 2 men is less than that of men who dream about 2 women?

2 men can make a woman's night perhaps even more completely than 2 women can make a man's... (in theory)

Why doesn't theory equate so well with practice?

Originally posted by sirdante

believe me, when getting it on with two girls, theres no way a guy is *thinking* about anything. he suffers from sensory overload. mmmm... :cool:

I think this is a point where (most not all) women differ from men. True, sex is sex but for women, in general (and once again, I'm not saying that all women feel like this) sex has also to do with feelings. You don't just have sex with your bf and somenone else and are not checking out if he behaves differently or focuses more on the other girl. Sure it might be different if it's not a bf/gf plus other girl situation and there are not emotional strings attached at all.

To answer xoqqiy's question: well I can only speak for myself but honestly...I'm not too keen on fully satisfying two men at once...that just sounds like too much work and not enough fun and pleasure for me :rolleyes:

Originally posted by flying_high

To answer xoqqiy's question: well I can only speak for myself but honestly...I'm not too keen on fully satisfying two men at once...that just sounds like too much work and not enough fun and pleasure for me :rolleyes:

Well, what if you turn it around -- what if it's two guys who are trying to satisfy you? Double your pleasure, double your fun! :D:o

Originally posted by freefall

Well, what if you turn it around -- what if it's two guys who are trying to satisfy you? Double your pleasure, double your fun! :D:o

Well...that's very true...as long as I don't feel pressured to guarantee them any orgasms, it could definitely mean a lot of pleasure and fun....anyway, I just have that thought in the back of my head and hence the entire scenario never stroke me as one of my fantasies ;)

As a "Y" gender I can imagine being part of a tag team whose main job was to satisfy an "XX" gender. Maybe more than a tag team. Definitely not in the sense of trying to make the woman work harder - to the contrary, more fun (for her) for less work! However, I might be imagining more could reasonably happen in reality...

Originally posted by xoqqiy

Do you think the ratio of women who dream about 2 men is less than that of men who dream about 2 women?

2 men can make a woman's night perhaps even more completely than 2 women can make a man's... (in theory)

Why doesn't theory equate so well with practice?

For some reason, the thought of being w/2 men at once doesn't really appeal to me. A guy and a girl, hell yeah, 2 women- sure, wtf????

To answer Dolcemimi's questions:

1. Can't answer, only speculate on this one...

2. It completely fucked up my last relationship, as my ex didn't understand the simple principal laid out so well by the genius sirdante. Men- it's not just about being with a new woman and paying her all the attention!

3. Unless the threesome's a total disaster, and the guy doesn't understand the simple rule of equality... then this shouldn't even be an issue.

Having just participated in my first 3 way - 2 guys and a girl and talked to many who have all I can say is that I think a lot of people are on the wrong track here.

Simply put, some people can and some people can't do these things. You have to have a certain attitude and also be at a certain stage to do this.

Frankly, if questions about equal time, jealousy, picking the right girl, letting the girls take the lead, etc... come up then you probably are not ready. In my mind, most of the people who had a positive experience but had to think about these "rules" weren't really ready - they just got lucky.

The couple I was with were veterans and I think I was always just born to be wild so to speak. There was no need to think about equal time - in fact she spent way more time on me which is natural because I was new to her and exciting. He just laughed and enjoyed the show andhad a smoke sometimes. As he said, "go ahead, I can fuck her anyday". The whole evening was fun and relaxed. All three of us have almost no jealousy and can control that which we have. So I don't buy TastyT's theory insofar as it is too rigid. At times someoneis gonna get more attention and that is great - but if the overall trend is that you don't spend enough time on your permanent partner that is a problem. But it shouldn't come to that when you are just 3 horny people playing everyone will naturally get attention.

All I can say is that when you really have moved beyond jealousy. When everyone is casual and likes each other and wants each other to have fun. When people realize sex can mean love and sometimes its just recreation. When everyone is cool and considerate then there are no rules or need to think that way. The night can go anyway and if youget a little less one night who cares as there will be others. But heh, what do I know :)