Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SATOSHIE TOMIIE "ROLL" CALL (Filter 14.. 10/16)

Originally posted by blueskygirl

Good Gawd! My PC is SO whack, i can barely read this thread... :) Im'a try and be there tuesday night; would sumbody put me on a list? Meliss D. Thx in advance and see you tonight!

Hugs!

BSG

Gotcha Mel...See ya tonight!!!

-Jamms :cool:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

m'kay, I'll put you two on...For anyone else interested in g-list ($5) info just email Tony (mad cool guy) @ tonylee333@hotmail.com...Let him know you want to be on the list and give your first name and last initial and you should be all set...I'll def be there tonight..Just look for the 6ft black girl...Say hello, will ya!:D

BTW - email Tony no later than 8:30 tonight or your arsed out and get there early...Its going to be PIZZACKED! :tongue:

-Jamms :cool:

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Get me out of NJ and into NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never make it with the commute...I have work until 8pm then I start at 10am tomorrow.........................hey, if Love in Traffic comes on can someone call me on their cell hehe me a sad Snoozi :(

Originally posted by blueskygirl

Good Gawd! My PC is SO whack, i can barely read this thread... :) Im'a try and be there tuesday night; would sumbody put me on a list? Meliss D. Thx in advance and see you tonight!

Hugs!

BSG

HEY MELISSA!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

See ya at Satoshie!

(((HUGZ))))

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by snoozi8

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Get me out of NJ and into NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never make it with the commute...I have work until 8pm then I start at 10am tomorrow.........................hey, if Love in Traffic comes on can someone call me on their cell hehe me a sad Snoozi :(

:( :( :(

Originally posted by snoozi8

awww.....:(

I think someone should bring a tape recorder.....

I'm sure u all will be relieved to know that Saigray, will in fact be in attendance tonight...and therefore the party shall be off da meat-rack. All who were debating whether to go or not, are now obviously going to chose to come, and all those who were not planning on coming are now reevaluating there positions, I'm sure. So I will see you all there!

For the uninitiated, I will be the short blond wiht bigblack boots, long -isch black skirt, white tank and smoothmooves.

AND can we make the meet-up at 12:30, cause unless someone donates a couch, I may have to jet earlay.

Originally posted by saigray

I'm sure u all will be relieved to know that Saigray, will in fact be in attendance tonight...and therefore the party shall be off da meat-rack. All who were debating whether to go or not, are now obviously going to chose to come, and all those who were not planning on coming are now reevaluating there positions, I'm sure. So I will see you all there!

For the uninitiated, I will be the short blond wiht bigblack boots, long -isch black skirt, white tank and smoothmooves.

AND can we make the meet-up at 12:30, cause unless someone donates a couch, I may have to jet earlay.

forceful, yet descriptive....

very nice...very nice....

i didn't go out all weekend just for this! actually, i just got paid monday so i'm in

its nice see so many people going, especially all the troopers from this weekend. and if you're border line you should go, it was real chill last time when he spun

when's the official meetup?

see you guys there

OK OK..

THE OFFICIAL MEETUP: 1:00 inside the MAIN ROOM to the right of the bar!

(Next to the door there's a nook by the bar)

If it's too loud we can go downstairs..

But I'd rather meetup people with music in the background and everyone still bobbing to the music!

IS THAT OK WITH YA"LL?

SO..Since most of you can't stick around all night it'll have to be an early meetup..

So here it is:

12:30am to the right of the Bar in the mainroom..

It'll be noisy but I hate missing tracks I love..

and if we get inspired we can all dance together!

(And if you all get lucky enough you'll get to catch me do the "MUGBUT" As seen on TV.)

Whatya say?

See ya there!

:idea:

Originally posted by mugwump

SO..Since most of you can't stick around all night it'll have to be an early meetup..

So here it is:

12:30am to the right of the Bar in the mainroom..

It'll be noisy but I hate missing tracks I love..

and if we get inspired we can all dance together!

(And if you all get lucky enough you'll get to catch me do the "MUGBUT" As seen on TV.)

Whatya say?

See ya there!

:idea:

12:30 it is...

i'll bring my internal alarm clock to send home all the early risers as promised.

oh MUGSY - please wait until after everyone shows up and says high before doing the MUGBUT. That when, when everyone scatters i'll know how to find them....

Sai - *MUAH* - will be great seeing u again

(everyone else of course too, but its been since Pappa and Burridge damnit!)

well.

i'm gonna have to be lame

on my way home (and falling asleep a little every five

minutes) i was remember how i'd felt coming back after my all-nighter to see richie at centro, and how much pain i was in that thursday at work and i just can't do it again. i degraded my health a bit that night (my stomach was just about back to normal on _sunday_!) and i really just can't...

sowwy all.

have fun

and i'll see ya friday for the America meetup.

w0rd