Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for ladies about pussy odor

andwhysee

please pardon me for posting such a sensitive subject but i get turn off when i smell the disgusting pussy smell when i have sex. the smell is the same for all the girls i've met. and it's hard for me to tell them their pussy smells bad, there are also girls whose pussy don't smell as bad or don't smell at all. what causes these smells? and are the any cure for them?

im 18 but will be 19 in december. if you read my post again it's not that rude, i begin the statment by "pardon me"

Originally posted by dschwed

If your question is serious you could of asked that in a more appropiate and mature way. how old r u ??????

Originally posted by andwhysee

please pardon me for posting such a sensitive subject but i get turn off when i smell the disgusting pussy smell when i have sex. the smell is the same for all the girls i've met. and it's hard for me to tell them their pussy smells bad, there are also girls whose pussy don't smell as bad or don't smell at all. what causes these smells? and are the any cure for them?

sex board

-C

haha, i think you guys are being too hard on this guy. dude, heres what u do. personally i love eating girls out, dont know why, and 90% of my experiences was very positive, but occasionally you will run into the fulton fish market. in my experience, girls are usually very self-consious about the odor and will shower, clean, etc, before getting down. some girls are not as careful, so its up to you to make sure you both have a pleasant experience. do not go up a be like 'hey your crotch smells, so im not going down', be more indirect and say something like, 'lets take a shower together' etc, and afterward when the hygiene matter is taken care of, you can both enjoy yourselves. most of the times the unpleasant odor is caused by sweat, which is perfectly normal. theres no reason to be immature about it. one other remedy is to suggest to her to shave her pubes, or maybe you can do it for her ;) if the problem persists she may have a medical problem and may need to see a gyno. in any case, this matter is should not keep you from pleasing your partner.

Originally posted by tribal

haha, i think you guys are being too hard on this guy. dude, heres what u do. personally i love eating girls out, dont know why, and 90% of my experiences was very positive, but occasionally you will run into the fulton fish market. in my experience, girls are usually very self-consious about the odor and will shower, clean, etc, before getting down. some girls are not as careful, so its up to you to make sure you both have a pleasant experience. do not go up a be like 'hey your crotch smells, so im not going down', be more indirect and say something like, 'lets take a shower together' etc, and afterward when the hygiene matter is taken care of, you can both enjoy yourselves. most of the times the unpleasant odor is caused by sweat, which is perfectly normal. theres no reason to be immature about it. one other remedy is to suggest to her to shave her pubes, or maybe you can do it for her ;) if the problem persists she may have a medical problem and may need to see a gyno. in any case, this matter is should not keep you from pleasing your partner.

u seem to know a lot bout the women's region

lolz good for u

Originally posted by tribal

that's exactly how i feel...

well put tribal...

Ok, I know this isnt gonna help matters any, but this is how I see it. Now I APOLOGISE for everyone this may offend, and you have to remember that when you break it down I am just a GUY. I dont know any more about this shit, than the rest of the male species do, but this is just my opinion. As I have come to call such acts of "going down" on girls..."eating ice cream." Making such topics acceptable in public, around parents etc. Ice cream? you may ask...no Ice Cream You Scream Ice Cream...just to differentiate for those hot summer nights. All girls have a different flavor...different cones they come in, different smells. You deal as it is delt to you. If a shower helps, by all means hop in. If you feel weird asking, say that you are taking a shower and maybe she will get the hint. If all else fails and you still want a scoop, well...think of the plain and simple fact that you are indeed eating pussy, and there are many guys out there sitting home alone on CP TALKING about eating pussy. I cant believe that after realizing what you are doing, you are going to complain...I mean for Christ Sakes...some female actually let you do it and still, people are picky. Nobody is that good. Thats just my opinion of course, and I'm probally wrong

There can be a plthera of reason's a women could have an odor. Women secrete a fluid to protect themselves from outside agents and bacteria inside. This secretion has an odor, also if the woman smokes it will affect odor as well.

You are what you eat....

Secondly there is a chance she could have an infection, be close to her period, or her hormones could be changing. A bad smell doesn't mean the girl is experinced. In actuality inexperienced young women do not know how to necessairly deal with thier bodies until they get older. Do not make the girl feel bad about it.

THe last answer is kind of funny but true....it can be for any of these reasons and sometimes trying to figure out what it is is as difficult as figuring out a womans mind and thought process, lol. ITs kind funny but true.

Also excess hair that is not cleaned can hold odors so trimming the trees may be helpful.

Dr. B:)

Originally posted by andwhysee

i can't believe not one lady posted and explained about the odor. the smell is i guess the vaginal fluid. some people find it pleasant but its smell just turns me off , but the lubrication helps.

honestly i know nothing about the odor and i really don't wanna know** I clean my shit good i mean i shove a dam washcloth all the way up there and clean all in the other areas* Jeez i have no clue really what to say on this topic* Just tell her to clean herself* I don't think vaginal fluid smells how u described it* Actually its not supposed to have to much of an odor* so if there is a strong odor coming from that area i suggest u tell the girl to go to a doctor* Thats just not right*