Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ vs NY

What was the point of this thread in the first place? I don't know about you all, but I'd rather not be so judgemental about people (based on their geographic location, no less) and isolate myself, causing people to think bad things about me before they even met me...to each his own I guess...

Go NY Yankees!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Originally posted by tempkid

[

In high school sports we rule you in football,basketball, wrestling,and probaly all the others too. :D

JERSEY RULES

YOU STILL SUCK!!!:blown:

And I guarentee you take on one of the basketball kids from my HS they will whoop yo ass and send u back to DIRTY JERZ

You are so wrong, educate yourself on high school basketball before you argue

NJ probaly in the past 5-8 years is the best in the country. We have had some great programs, like St Anthony(jersey city) probaly the best high school basketball program af all time

She still is in high school.......

Hey Tempkid you must be offended at all the other people who posted negativity about temps and Tsettos....I suggest you kick their ass too! Anyway you seem to love NJ sports......but what sportsa might I ask. Not the Yankess, Mets, Giants, Rangers, Jets, Knicks.....so what am I missing....The Nets...oh yeeah....lol....I forgot. The Devils are great and my hat goes to them but otherwise uuuhhhhh.........

I always thought people hated NJ. I mean everytime I hear New Yrokers sepak about it its like evryone is into bon jovi and is white trash. I for one belong to manhattan and nj so I do not know waht to think. Do you guys ever feel like you do not belong anywhere?

TEMPTS IS THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD...

ONLY IF YOUR A IN THE CLOSET , NO CLASS,PIMPLE BACK THAT CAN'T COME TO TERMS WITH HIS SEXUALLITY BUT LOVES STANDING AROUND WITH A BUNCH OF SWEATY SHIRTLESS DUDES FOR 7 HOURS. THATS RIGHT IM SHOUTING RIGHT IN YOUR FACE..

(THIS IS THE PART WERE TEMPKID TELLS ME HES GOING TO BREAK MY TEETH )