Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the nEw dj booth & vicious times

realz

Word..

The 2 VIP sections on the mainfloor, facing towards the stage. the left side is the larger one. thats where Tony's booth is.

the lounge behind it will be for tonys friends.

the right side is where my vip lounge will be :D

so anybody wanna meetup , u can always stop by .

Johnny will be on at 1 AM! spinning a 2 hour set. B A N G I N G

holllaaaa

Originally posted by realz

Word..

The 2 VIP sections on the mainfloor, facing towards the stage. the left side is the larger one. thats where Tony's booth is.

the lounge behind it will be for tonys friends.

the right side is where my vip lounge will be :D

so anybody wanna meetup , u can always stop by .

Johnny will be on at 1 AM! spinning a 2 hour set. B A N G I N G

holllaaaa

ONLY 2 HOURS?!

Originally posted by doubtness

Isn't 8000+ capacity good enuff for you already?:D

not if 4000 of them are people who dont even care or know who johnny vicious is, dont care about the music, and are just running around, on more drugs then they should have taken, waiting for tony draper to come on

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by msoprano13

i know man just wait for the 2nd until he destroys factory......the exit heads wont be able to handle more then 2 hours of a fierce vicious set anyway

that is so true i font think exit is ready for vicious. i have heard him live many times at tunnel and factory but i cant wait to hear him on exits system. yipeee:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ahhhhhhhhh!!! Exit fucken suckkkSSSSSS!!!! they are only letting my baybee jv on for 2 hours? WTF is that shit? that tics me off**He should number one close the place and number 2 should be spinning the whhhhhooooooolllle night**And thats all i have to say on thi s topic**:D:cool:

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

ahhhhhhhhh!!! Exit fucken suckkkSSSSSS!!!! they are only letting my baybee jv on for 2 hours? WTF is that shit? that tics me off**He should number one close the place and number 2 should be spinning the whhhhhooooooolllle night**And thats all i have to say on thi s topic**:D:cool:

just wait for factory....thats all im looking foward to

JOHNNY VICIOUS FOR 6 HOURS

just wait for factory....thats all im looking foward to

JOHNNY VICIOUS FOR 6 HOURS

yeah i know **lol 2 hours what asses* don't they know i might be there? When I'm there u don't but johnny on for 2 hours** :D;):D u putttttt him on till the place closes!!!!! woo-hoo:cool:

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

yeah i know **lol 2 hours what asses* don't they know i might be there? When I'm there u don't but johnny on for 2 hours** :D;):D u putttttt him on till the place closes!!!!! woo-hoo:cool:

hahahaha

i wish he closed it out....hopefully hell just bang it out for the 2 hours casue thats not enough time to really work a set and build it up and drop insane tracks at 7am

he goes from 2-8am....i suggest you dont miss him on nov 2nd...he always gives it his best there

I will be there all fuckin night bro! That weekend is goin to be total insanity... the roof is goin to be blown off Friday night, and then Saturday night for Peters!? Forget about it.:D I'll never forget how he fucked with "trip to uranus" as his intro back in august...... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Originally posted by roninmess

I will be there all fuckin night bro! That weekend is goin to be total insanity... the roof is goin to be blown off Friday night, and then Saturday night for Peters!? Forget about it.:D I'll never forget how he fucked with "trip to uranus" as his intro back in august...... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

that mix of trip to uranus taht he did was absolutly rediculous... i cant even begin to think of what he did to do that.. blew my mind.

peace out

gianni