Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pumpkin Picking...

what are you doing on this board??? Dont' you belong on the sex board!! HA HA j/k I can't think of anything off hand but I will ask a friend and let you know, my friends just went somewhere last week that has like the best pumpkin picking and the largest corn maize in the world or something weird like that!!!!!;)

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

what are you doing on this board??? Dont' you belong on the sex board!! HA HA j/k I can't think of anything off hand but I will ask a friend and let you know, my friends just went somewhere last week that has like the best pumpkin picking and the largest corn maize in the world or something weird like that!!!!!;)

Ha, ha, that was funny! He actually did try and get this info on the sex board already!!!

I never got into pumpkin throwing, somebody can get hurt.

I used to back in the day though, around this time, throw eggs at cars.

Got this story: Me and about 6 friends were on top of this huge rock wall in the woods, we had a great spot to throw eggs at cars, we made a pack if any cars stop don't run, they would never find us and if they did, we out # them. So we peg this one car bad, and it stops then drives away, well what do you know 10mins later we hear footsteps and it was the person in the car, so all of us book for no reason, most of us sliding down the rock, cracking the eggs all over us and getting all cut up. I start to run,I thought I as chasing one of my friends, and I was screaming wait up, this was going on for like 5mins, The person finally stops, and I was actually chasing the person we hit, so I tryed to play it out like my car got hit too, I was like"lets beat those fuckers up, you go this way I go this way" and he was like ' I'm going to kill them you down, ' I said 'sure thats what I'm hear for '. This guy was huge too, that was a close call for me :laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

I never got into pumpkin throwing, somebody can get hurt.

I used to back in the day though, around this time, throw eggs at cars.

Got this story: Me and about 6 friends were on top of this huge rock wall in the woods, we had a great spot to throw eggs at cars, we made a pack if any cars stop don't run, they would never find us and if they did, we out # them. So we peg this one car bad, and it stops then drives away, well what do you know 10mins later we hear footsteps and it was the person in the car, so all of us book for no reason, most of us sliding down the rock, cracking the eggs all over us and getting all cut up. I start to run,I thought I as chasing one of my friends, and I was screaming wait up, this was going on for like 5mins, The person finally stops, and I was actually chasing the person we hit, so I tryed to play it out like my car got hit too, I was like"lets beat those fuckers up, you go this way I go this way" and he was like ' I'm going to kill them you down, ' I said 'sure thats what I'm hear for '. This guy was huge too, that was a close call for me :laugh:

Tempkid...sorry to say but you would be the worst person to have as a partner in Crime..

Funny asss story..

How about rolling rocks in SNOW BALLS!!

that is FUN!!!

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

my friends just went somewhere last week that has like the best pumpkin picking and the largest corn maize in the world or something weird like that!!!!!;)

Hey, is that place in central Jersey, like in old bridge or something? My boyfriend just went there last week...he took his Mom..AWWWWWWWWWW.

anyway, that is all I know of. Lauren, remember when we lived on Hopkins and all we wanted to do that one Halloween was smash pumpkins? hahahahaha